SvetlanaK27 on twitter - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:21 AM   #1411
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SvetlanaK27 on twitter

so Sveta will have a new doubles partner?

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:48 PM   #1412
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

good! it could be nice to create a poll to guess about the new partner...
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:53 PM   #1413
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
@SvetlanaK27

Новый год, новый дуэт, сюрприз в паре))
what does it mean, please?

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:29 AM   #1414
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
what does it mean, please?
New Year, new duo, it will be a surprise in doubles))
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #1415
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Just saw this in TWITTER:

Quote:
@Rus_tennis_news
Flavia Pennetta said that next year will be playing doubles with @SvetlanaK27. Sveta, it was the promised surprise?
https://twitter.com/Rus_tennis_news/...60567344685057

Pennetta spoiled the surprise..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #1416
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

lol seems like Flavia can't keep a surprise,but anyway will be interesting to follow that team
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #1417
country flag Bероника

SvetlanaK27

I need to have a serious tAlk to @flavia_pennetta , about giving my secret away

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #1418
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:58 PM   #1419
country flag Bероника

SvetlanaK27

I hate ppl who sell 4 money
To be beauty is one thing... And other is... U know..
Ready 4 what evA
Stay true 2 urself. If u can't , then what Eva
I thank god to do what I do, I love to do what I do, thank u! I'm blessed! To not be sold out, to be who I really am
I will always be me n no one else I promise you guys!
Going to Auckland in few days
I love... Life
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #1420
country flag Bероника

SvetlanaK27

Совсем скоро уже ехать в далекие края

Пробки , холод... Завтра сменю на тепло))))

Москва-баста.. Верная песенка)

Кто что слушает новенькое?)))

Встретилась с подружкой детства, мне показали много полезных аппликаций для тел. Буду пользоваться)

Что предпочитаете твитер или инста?

Sry will do more english !hate spelling! Who is looking for next year? I start Auckland-Sydney-Melbourne

This 6 month or holidays and recovery was so short and nice! Gave me lots of strength ! New year to come! Will pray for my knee to stay
Strong and no injuries to come! So can play and enjoy!

I will miss him(( pic.twitter.com/rs9lSoxB
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #1421
country flag Bероника

After a good result from Sveta,it's even better to read she posts things like that

"This moments make me love the game even more! Thank you tennis!"
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #1422
country flag Bероника

Good to read that her knee is ok

Quote:

SvetlanaK27

thank you guys for your support! I'm very exited for all this time in australia! feels gre8 to play at level again.i have some time to rest
and get some work done now! my knee is ok dont worry! Vika played well today! I m off from Australia!love this country and people,thank u!
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #1423
country flag Bероника

Be ready for a new hairdo

Quote:
SvetlanaK27

Суббота в Москве)))погода супер))прохладненько после Мельбурна

Home http://instagr.am/p/U8SumxAN4u/

Today is the day of visiting friends!!! Exited!

Doing my hair on wed! Cant wait! Something very different, very new!)))
I wonder what is this new,different thing that she has in mind.can't wait to see!
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #1424
country flag Bероника

I love how she keeps us updated on what she does

Quote:
SvetlanaK27

Busy day: practice,doctor,practice,appointment Enjoying home)

Done 4 a day! Now quick dinner n home))))
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #1425
country flag Bероника

what is she talking about?

Quote:
SvetlanaK27
Guys,do you believe that if you want something badly.. That if u hang it on the wall and look at it .. U will have it???