Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #1441
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

well i dont mean to inflict poison into our forum but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetoace
Yeah, tell me more about Serena that I don't Know already. You see, the problem with your fanbase is, ya'll are darn too sensitive. Always trying to eat your cake and have it. You take every opportunity to try and diminish Serena's accomplishments y tennis skills and when same is returned at your player with equal or more favor, then u start crying like beat up little pets. Really good that your fanbase have the likes of dsanders06, Nashamasha, Cosmic Voices, NashaP, doomsday; they do a great job at not stirring up fights that warrant stiff responses

That said, how do you folks feel about pova losing to the likes of Oudine, Cibulkova, Dulko etc? Oh yes....I remember what ya'll said: 'pova was still having issues with her shoulder at the time', right? If that reasoning was valid in defense of pova, what problem is it with your fanbase accepting the fact that Serena was injured with ankle injury going into 2012 AO? Why do your fanbase harp on it like ya'll are on drugs? Serena lost to Vika in Miami while injured but Vika herself actually acknowledged that fact several times and is the reason I have the utmost respect for that gurl unlike pova and the incident of 2004 YEC.

FYI, as a Serena fan, given what I know of Serena and what she's been through, Serena is not gonna lose to pova again. It simply is a personal thing; nothing more, nothing less!! That is not to say she hates pova, not in the least. Nevertheless, a loss to pova is not what Serena would let happen till she quits the game. I have mentioned on here how (pova media stans) spins things at Serena's expensse in pova's favor. Serena eventaully realized the fact that only way to shut biased media up is to consistently beat on pova.... hence, the reason we haven't heard in a long time the jettisoned "pova is better than Serena song" they started singing in 2004. What do u think stopped that song? What killed the hype? I think hard numbers they couldn't deny did!!

Serena one time loss to Razzano, Makarova, few to Dementieva y Jankovich, Stosur at USO final weren't great in media's eyes to proclaim them as better than Serena; but a loss to pova at Wimbledon on 1st slam back after 11 months off due to knee surgery, (reaching final only with guts) yet, biased media proclaimed pova as the second coming; a better player than Serena based on that single win (and will dominate the tour etc). Funny really!! Conversely, Serena fans sure noticed how the media started given excuses for many pova loses (at slams & non-slam tournaments) after she came back from surgery. Just something to make one go hum......

As for the dream of pova beating Serena on an off day, all I will say is goodluck with that. Ya'll have been hoping for that almost a decade Similar to 2004, Pova had an "off day chance" last year when Serena returned after 11 months off.... what happened there? To the extent it is hard for ya'll to admit, Serena has learned from the error of 2004 and corrected it in 2011. Before the 1st match between Serena & pova in 2011, media hyped pova to win ostensibly sensing that Serena was disadvantaged being off form; her fans went bunkers also believing the media but Serena knew since 2005 AO SF that beating pova do not require an A game.....only need to do few things right. Please bump this thread again after 2013 AO and we would see who knows what he/she is talking about.
we don't have to go into detail about this, or even discuss it on here because im over it but...

this dude is 32 years old
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1442
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

also everyone should vote for masha
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=471910
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #1443
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
I've never been into that thread,I knew it would be a mess.
This. And that's the same reason I didn't read that quote from acetoace.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #1444
Forever Sharapova.

just watch the exho h/ls [thanks aussiesharapova btw]
really impressed with her fh - really smooth and flat. and those swing volleys
i hope this pays dividend in 2013

and i know its her trademark - but i kinda enjoyed watching her play without the intensity of her grunt
but ofc id want that intensity in real matches
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #1445
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Federer vs Tsonga is sooo fun
this pretty much sums it up
Quote:
moonwalk, mexican wave, 7smashes in a row, ballboy traffic director, football, ballboy playing, hugs and smiles all over the place!
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #1446
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's shoulders are LIFEEE she has amazing shoulders could have been a swimmer.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #1447
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Maria should just accept her faith as Serena's bitch.
FIGHTERpova's spirit, y'all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #1448
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
GM is an absolute mess - especially the myskina thread regarding masha beating rena.

acetoace is disgusting
Yeah. Can't believe I read the whole thing. I was hoping for some funny troll responses, but not much luck. Also, I'm not sure what's wrong with that thread title and how it differs from what Myskina said. If she said Maria has a greater chance at AO, doesn't that imply she CAN beat Serena at AO? I don't see the disconnect the Serena fans are jumping on. Whatever, it's all semantics.

Although I did like Vincey!'s post in that thread. That was awesome
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:30 AM   #1449
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
FIGHTERpova's spirit, y'all
The irony of ironies.

I have enough delusional faith in Maria for the pair of us so no great loss there

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #1450
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Allez, calendar grand slam incoming.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #1451
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh met the hottest French guy last night. He got my number so i've been staring at my phone all day praying he texts me
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #1452
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
The irony of ironies.

I have enough delusional faith in Maria for the pair of us so no great loss there
me too
How is your weekend before the finals?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #1453
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

The things that make me excited the least about the next season are Vika-Serena and Maria-Serena match-ups.. Mostly awful matches with a NID result each and every single time! I love rivalries, like Povarenka or Kvittypova

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #1454
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
The things that make me excited the least about the next season are Vika-Serena and Maria-Serena match-ups.. Mostly awful matches with a NID result each and every single time! I love rivalries, like Povarenka or Kvittypova
Agreed. I want more Sharpova-Azarenka and Sharapova-Kvitova and Azarenka-Kvitova matches in 2013 so badly. Serena vs. anyone (other than Venus) is just boring to me, or maybe Kvitova when she's not imploding.

I just want the Top 4 to get their shit together and for Radwanska to go away
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #1455
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Agreed. I want more Sharpova-Azarenka and Sharapova-Kvitova and Azarenka-Kvitova matches in 2013 so badly. Serena vs. anyone (other than Venus) is just boring to me, or maybe Kvitova when she's not imploding.

I just want the Top 4 to get their shit together and for Radwanska to go away
Petra needs to get back to her rightful place in the top 4 and stay there until the end of the year! That's how things should go!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread