Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #631
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
So she didn't enter Sydney or Hobart already? Quire surprised.
Ranking not good enough for Sydney main draw(last in #31). we won't have Hobart players list until Dec 13

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #632
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
So she didn't enter Sydney or Hobart already? Quire surprised.
It's due to her ranking, I doubt she would want to play qualifying for Sydney. Hobart there's a possibility she may enter. We'll have to see when the players list is announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Ranking not good enough for Sydney main draw(last in #31). we won't have Hobart players list until Dec 13

This. It all depends on how she does in Shenzhen. And if her coach thinks its wise playing another tourney afterwards.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #633
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ok. I was confused by LethalLaura saying she is not playing after China and before AO like she knew something....clearly not.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #634
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Ok. I was confused by LethalLaura saying she is not playing after China and before AO like she knew something....clearly not.
Entry deadline was November 26 . It is just that the tournament(Hobart) chose that date to make the list public. Right now last in #60 , you can always check the tournament thread.

Qualifying entry deadline for Sydney and Hobart is Dec 17

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #635
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But nothing's been confirmed that she's playing another tournament after China.(other than AUSO)
I was just guessing that she wouldn't. I did say, it depends on what her team have decided if they have put her down for Hobart just incase.

I didn't say I know everything.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #636
Royals.

We'll see Dec 13. If she's playing anyway.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #637
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

In previous interviews, she only mentioned playing in Asia before the Australian so I would assume it was safe to say she is only playing the one warm up event.

She isn't really one to whore up tournaments so would be surprised if she played both weeks.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #638
country flag guichard

That's not really "whoring". The question is whether she decided to enter a tournament the second week in case she needs more matches to prepare for AO. It causes nothing to withdraw

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #639
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Has Laura been training in Florida all this off-season?

Can't wait to witness Laura's 2013 campaigns
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #640
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

No. She had a training camp with Krajan in England before heading to Florida with the rest of the Brits.
KeysisGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #641
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
In previous interviews, she only mentioned playing in Asia before the Australian so I would assume it was safe to say she is only playing the one warm up event.

She isn't really one to whore up tournaments so would be surprised if she played both weeks.

I agree, she's one to overplay but next year will be her first real year on tour IMO. She's in good shape and form so she could be playing more tourneys than ever.

Quote:
That's not really "whoring". The question is whether she decided to enter a tournament the second week in case she needs more matches to prepare for AO. It causes nothing to withdraw

Agreed. My only reason for thinking she might not play another after Shenzhen was that Laura didn't really state any other plans for playing Sydney or Hobart.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #642
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Has Laura been training in Florida all this off-season?

Can't wait to witness Laura's 2013 campaigns
She was in England for awhile, now she's at the Evert academy training.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #643
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
She was in England for awhile, now she's at the Evert academy training.
Thanks, great to know!
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #644
country flag 18majors

Laura Robson‏@laurarobson5

Only 8 more days of training to go in Miami... So my trainer has decided to double all my track sessions. Yay me!
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #645
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Laura Robson‏@laurarobson5

Only 8 more days of training to go in Miami... So my trainer has decided to double all my track sessions. Yay me!
Awwwww.

It's great she's getting as much fitness as possible though, she needs to stay fit and healthy for 2013!