Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #346
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
I think 3 solid goals for her would be:

1) Finish the year in the Top-100.

2) Qualify for all GS's and win at least 1R at two of the GS. (Q+1R-2R-1R-2R)

3) Win her first WTA Title and Win at least 3 ITF titles.

My prediction is that Monica will be top 75 before the clay season
begins in May, and top 50 before the US Open in September.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #347
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

A top 50 in a year time is doable if Monica keeps this great form she's been in lately. If she won't, then a top 70-80 would be alright for me.
She's able to win some international title, but still not very probable.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #348
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I'll say she will the new WTA international in Florianópolis.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #349
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Monica, good luck in Ankara, Brisbane, and AO. Hope that you start the new season as you finish the previous one. We will be following your performance with great interest.

Like your new nick name "PICA" and its meaning!!!

Last edited by swordfish : Dec 15th, 2012 at 03:42 AM.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #350
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
Like your new nick name "PICA" and its meaning!!!
What does it mean?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #351
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Pica for PicaPiedra, speaking about the ethics/dedication you need on court.

Pica for Picardia, which is all about having the right attitude.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #352
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
Pica for PicaPiedra, speaking about the ethics/dedication you need on court.

Pica for Picardia, which is all about having the right attitude.
Ahhh, I learned something today
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #353
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Ahhh, I learned something today
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #354
country flag swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
I'll say she will the new WTA international in Florianópolis.
Monica has played the Quali at Indian Wells in 2011 and 2012. If the same holds for this season, the Quali at Indian Wells will be at the same date as the new WTA tournament in Brazil. Let's see what happens...

Good luck to her in all the tournaments that she plays this season to see her ranking for 2013 reach her goals...

Last edited by swordfish : Dec 15th, 2012 at 05:02 AM.
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #355
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

She may play Indian Wells, but I was just thinking she may play closer to home. Wherever she plays, Go MONICA!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #356
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

I can't wait to see her play in the US.

She looks to be a Top 4 seed at ITF Ankara this upcoming week.
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #357
country flag swordfish

[quote=charmedRic;22589127]I can't wait to see her play in the US.

She looks to be a Top 4 seed at ITF Ankara this upcoming week.[/QUO

She should be #2 seed in this tournament according to the acceptance list.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #358
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I watched her today live. All I can say, watch out everone a new WTA star coming !
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #359
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
I watched her today live. All I can say, watch out everone a new WTA star coming !
On a stream or at the tournament?!?!
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #360
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Monica PUIG(PUR)[2] DEF Mervana JUGIC-SALKIC(BIH) 3-6 7-6(4) 6-1

Up next the winner of Kalabina vs Barrois, both Q's.