week 49: Antalya-$10k - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #16
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: week 49: Antalya-$10k

Marie leads 4-1

Stream: http://tenistv.tv/canliyayin.php?salon_id=11

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #17
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Marie wins 75 60

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #18
country flag Kəv.

7 match winning streak now

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #19
country flag Matthias.

Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
7 match winning streak now
No, 10 she also won 3 quali matches last week.

Marie
Matthias. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #20
country flag Kəv.

Yep forgot

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #21
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Marie How did she played today?
Looks like the physical work she did lately truly payed

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #22
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Marie I didn't saw this wins coming.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #23
country flag Kəv.

Marie won 62 57 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Benoit d. Csoregi 6-2 5-7 6-4
Thought she was screwed this time, i only saw the third set and she led 2-0 but then Csoregi won 4 games in a row but Marie did the same right after and won 6-4 She played some good shots but still a lack of lucidy sometimes ^^ She deserves the win, she played better than the roumanian in that last set.
Hope shes not to tired now. 11 in a row Unfortunately i forgot to watch this one.

next round vs. Denisa Allertova, great chance for another final!

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #24
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

SF again Great win considering she lost 2 times in 2 meetings in 2 easy sets against Csoregi and one was this year. This was the first ever pro tournament from Csoregi btw!

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #25
country flag Kəv.

Is Marie French?

Is it Marie Benoît?

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #26
country flag Sam.

Quote:
Hope shes not to tired now. 11 in a row Unfortunately i forgot to watch this one.

next round vs. Denisa Allertova, great chance for another final!
Yes i don't know how she's doing this now, she never won that much in a row and keep looking good physically
Great to play Allertova even if she can lose to her of course but that's not a bad draw and her BFF Kimberley will probably tell her to crush her as she did to her
Good luck Marie

Last edited by Sam. : Dec 7th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #27
country flag Sam.

Quote:
Is Marie French?

Is it Marie Benoît?
Yes i think but i'm not sure because i see Benoit too sometimes and she's affiliate to a club in a city where german is the first language and a lot of articles are saying "the young german speaker" since she won Antalya but that's maybe only because the club is there but she's not playing for that club since always i think I'm sure she speaks french and with a name like that i don't see how you could be something else than a french speaker, i think she speaks german too but not since she's born. Her coach is a french speaker too. It would great to hear her soon because i have a doubt but with her recent results a video will be probably done

Last edited by Sam. : Dec 7th, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #28
country flag Kəv.

okay thanks you gotta love her name

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #29
country flag Sam.

Np ^^ Yes and nobody can deny she's a beautiful girl

Last edited by Sam. : Dec 7th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #30
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

She probably speaks French, probably as her first spoken language, like practically everyone in Eupen.

Quote:
okay thanks you gotta love her name
It's pronounced "Bun-wah". It's my first name too, so gotta love her .
Uranus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote