Ana Konjuh - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #856
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Konjuh

Ana won against Kiick 7-6 6-2!!!

So easy against top 400 player!!!

That's 20 new points for Ana. If she win in today's doubles match she will get additional 5 and will surpass Abanda on #5...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #857
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

great

Next match is against her doubles partner at Wimbledon, Belinda Bencic

Two future stars, it should be interesting but i truly believe in Ana.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #858
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Ana

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #859
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

From the Junior Exempt page on the ITF Juniors site:

+++

The year-end number 3-5 ranked girls’ singles players according to the year-end ITF Junior Ranking will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at two (2) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $50,000 prize-money level and direct entry into the Main Draw at one (1) ITF Women’s Circuit event up to and including $25,000 prize-money level.

The year-end number 6-10 ranked girls’ singles players according to the year-end ITF Junior Ranking will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at three (3) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $25,000 prize-money level.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #860
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Wohooo, that was a tough match
Now against Belinda I'd kill a man to watch this match Someone offering?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #861
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

She lost her doubles match

7-6 4-6 4-10
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #862
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Konjuh, gonna be her 10th singles match hopefully she won't be tired...

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #863
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
From the Junior Exempt page on the ITF Juniors site:

+++

The year-end number 3-5 ranked girls’ singles players according to the year-end ITF Junior Ranking will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at two (2) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $50,000 prize-money level and direct entry into the Main Draw at one (1) ITF Women’s Circuit event up to and including $25,000 prize-money level.

The year-end number 6-10 ranked girls’ singles players according to the year-end ITF Junior Ranking will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at three (3) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $25,000 prize-money level.
The only thing I'm unsure of when it comes to these rules is what ITF considers a year-end ranking. WTA uses the one that a player had the week after WTA Championships, so there could be some variation used by ITF as well. I wouldn't bet that they use the ranking of December 31st.

Anyway, a tricky match ahead, a well known opponent (eventhough their h2h is still at double zero), but important points are at stake. Neither of the two is fresh as a daisy, cause Belinda played the same number of matches as Ana last week if we consider both, singles and doubles, so the only difference is one more doubles match played by Ana. Too bad there's no streaming, cause this might easily be a match of future stars.

Good luck Ana!
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #864
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

For sure 31.12.2012. ranking.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 08:57 AM   #865
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
She lost her doubles match

7-6 4-6 4-10
Well....that's a shame...
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #866
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Anyway, a tricky match ahead, a well known opponent (eventhough their h2h is still at double zero)
Sorry for this silly question but i'm just asking 'cause my English is poor. What does double zero h2h means ? I understand it as they haven't met yet, but they did meet at least once and Ana won so that couldn't be it.

edit. okramb knows better and it was twice H2H at 1 all

Last edited by Bleeth : Dec 7th, 2012 at 09:19 AM.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #867
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
The only thing I'm unsure of when it comes to these rules is what ITF considers a year-end ranking. WTA uses the one that a player had the week after WTA Championships, so there could be some variation used by ITF as well. I wouldn't bet that they use the ranking of December 31st.

Anyway, a tricky match ahead, a well known opponent (eventhough their h2h is still at double zero), but important points are at stake. Neither of the two is fresh as a daisy, cause Belinda played the same number of matches as Ana last week if we consider both, singles and doubles, so the only difference is one more doubles match played by Ana. Too bad there's no streaming, cause this might easily be a match of future stars.

Good luck Ana!
If you count just U-18 matches than it is double zero, but they played twice in U-14 competition.

In October of 2010 Bencic won 6-7 7-6 6-3 at Tennis Europe Junior Masters

And last summer Ana won 6-4 3-6 6-1 in final match of the European U 14 championship
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #868
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Sorry for this silly question but i'm just asking 'cause my English is poor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
If you count just U-18 matches than it is double zero, but they played twice in U-14 competition.

In October of 2010 Bencic won 6-7 7-6 6-3 at Tennis Europe Junior Masters

And last summer Ana won 6-4 3-6 6-1 in final match of the European U 14 championship
Mistakenly I just glanced at the h2h posted by ITF and didn't even think what 0-0 means in this case. Of course, I had it at the back of my mind that they must've played at least once before, but didn't really take the time to check - sorry about this. And yes, Bleeth, you guessed what I meant by "double zero" although it's not a standard expression in tennis terms or anything like that, just something I typed in a hurry
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #869
country flag Lucas Zarich

Lucas Zarich is an unknown quantity at this point

Junior Year End Rank 1996

1-Amelie Mauresmo (FRA)
2-Mirjana Lucic (CRO)

Ana can be 1 or 2 in 2013?
Lucas Zarich is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #870
country flag okramb

If Ana win today's match, she will be #4 on Monday

But I have a bad feeling...I don't know why but I think she could lose today
Closed Thread