A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's. - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #1801
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all
Wink Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1 View Post
As much as I appreciate these photos of Dani and think she looks hot in them, I wish she’d drop all the artsy-fartsy baroque settings and just do a straight up sexy shoot out where we can see her clearer….
You sure don't know what you're talking about my friend, this is good old Europe and the setting of the photo shoot is on the legendary Orient Express, one of the most famous luxury train in the world. It runs from London to Venice and the one way ticket will cost you in excess of 23OO $. And you say it's not worthy of Daniela? Come on, think twice.
DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1802
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Wink Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

I know all about the Orient Express and I never said she wasn't worthy of it. Where does any of that appear in my original comments!?

What I said, and still believe by the way, is that I'd prefer to see her in a more straight forward glamour shoot without all the extras.

I prefer to look at Dani, not a lot of pretty background.
Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #1803
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

From the GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIandDELmania View Post
she looks stunning!

She does take her tanning seriously
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #1804
battista

battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold

Linz offcourt today photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfrei...7631714852875/
battista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #1805
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for those battista. Ralf takes great pics. Here are some really nice ones taken by another photographer at the players' party:

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:17 AM   #1806
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: A Multitude of Dani's Off-Court Pic's.

Dani looks unbelievably hot in the pics from the Linz players` party. Seriously how can anyone not want to have her hot legs wrapped around them?

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:17 PM   #1807
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 11:59 PM   #1808
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore practise.

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #1809
country flag roddo1234

This one is in HQ. Click for full size.

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #1810
country flag alanek

alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice alanek is just really nice

She looks great on the Orient Express. Her boyfriend's lucky...
alanek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #1811
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of

credit cas.sk

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #1812
country flag roddo1234

Dani's now become an Angel.

Click the pics for full size.

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #1813
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Did they invite her to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #1814
country flag roddo1234

Dani at the press conference in Bogota, Colombia, on December 14 for exhibition.

Click for full size.

Dani and Colombian tennis player Alejandro Falla at the press conference in Bogota.

Click for full size.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Dec 16th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:23 AM   #1815
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote