Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #181
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
i just went through this thread, and i think us mashabators need to look at all this bashing and hating on maria on a different perspective, cos according to them:

masha won a slam on her "worst" surface and playing "mediocre tennis". when will your faves? bye.
With her cakewalk draw, don't forget that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #182
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
With her cakewalk draw, don't forget that.
Serena was part of that draw but I agree to say that on red clay she is a cake
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #183
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Serena was part of that draw but I agree to say that on red clay she is a cake
Serena had no impact on Maria's draw. When I say "draw" (in hindsight), I'm only talking about the matches that actually happened. Every other possible scenario that could have taken place would remain irrelevant at this point. You should know that.

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #184
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Serena had no impact on Maria's draw. When I say "draw" (in hindsight), I'm only talking about the matches that actually happened. Every other possible scenario that could have taken place would remain irrelevant at this point. You should know that.
I don't.
I'm just trying to understand the nerve of yours when we both know that your fave lost in the first round
You have zero right to talk about cakewalk draw IMO because the road was quite open for Serena as well now if you want Serena to play challengers to reach FO final because obviously playing the likes of Razzano seems too tough, well, that's not gonna happen.
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #185
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold

Can Serena enter Stuttgart at last minute?
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #186
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I don't.
I'm just trying to understand the nerve of yours when we both know that your fave lost in the first round
You have zero right to talk about cakewalk draw IMO because the road was quite open for Serena as well now if you want Serena to play challengers to reach FO final because obviously playing the likes of Razzano seems too tough, well, that's not gonna happen.

And how many times has Martha lost in the 1R of a slam? You have even less right to talk!

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #187
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Preach my brother!
sweetpeas is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #188
country flag doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
And how many times has Martha lost in the 1R of a slam? You have even less right to talk!
You digress. You don't see anyone coming after you guys about Wimbledon or US since Serena won, but you can't talk about the French just accept it.
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #189
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is this some sort of joke? 2 of Maria's three 1st-round Slam defeats were when she was 15-years-old - an age when Serena wasn't even good enough to qualify for Slams. Taking those out of the equation, Maria and Serena have one 1st-round exit apiece
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #190
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Is this some sort of joke? 2 of Maria's three 1st-round Slam defeats were when she was 15-years-old - an age when Serena wasn't even good enough to qualify for Slams. Taking those out of the equation, Maria and Serena have one 1st-round exit apiece
Who's this guy? Even then..apart from this one 1st round loss, Serena only lost prior to 3r ONE other time..now contrast that to Masha, who's twice that many just at Wimbledon alone.

Anyways, we'll see how it goes. Mashafans have clung so tightly at RG, because they know that it ain't happening at the other majors.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #191
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Serena wasn't even good enough at 15? How about inexperienced. You seem to forget Serena never played the juniors, unlike Sharapova, something that is just about unprecedented. I'd like to see where Sharapova would be without her experience from playing juniors. Serena wasn't even playing professionally at 15.
TheDream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #192
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Who's this guy? Even then..apart from this one 1st round loss, Serena only lost prior to 3r ONE other time..now contrast that to Masha, who's twice that many just at Wimbledon alone.

Anyways, we'll see how it goes. Mashafans have clung so tightly at RG, because they know that it ain't happening at the other majors.
This. They'll milk it for all it's worth because it's unlikely Maria will win another slam anytime soon. She will need the draw of a lifetime for it to happen like she got at the FO.
TheDream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #193
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

My comment was a joke

*why doomsday so mad?! We can't all get snatched by Kirilenko on grass.

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 01:10 AM   #194
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

NOOOO. Not another Iyanla gif.
Annie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 01:16 AM   #195
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
NOOOO. Not another Iyanla gif.
Girl, she is becoming the new Oprah gif.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote