Yaroslava Shvedova - Page 330 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 10:40 AM   #4936
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: Yaroslava Shvedova

I think that injury is behind her now (well i hope so). She says that her knee is fine in that interview after she won Comeback player of the year.
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 01:39 PM   #4937
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure her knee is fine now, it's just that there's only so many times you can reconstruct a joint effectively, so hopefully it'll stay fine in the future
jetglo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:03 PM   #4938
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Yeah, hopefully she won't have another issue with her knee.

I just found this photo...

Slava's been to the Bernabaeu. Makes her an even bigger legend than she already was!!! Because she likes football, and i've also been there
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:32 PM   #4939
country flag nazzac

"Played a bit with the kids in the club where I'm training! We had fun to finish their tennis year!"

Come to England, and i'll give you a match!! (probs end up as another Golden set, unless she chokes )

BTW, if you want to ask me anything, about anything. go to this thread. I will answer all your questions

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...8#post22545288
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #4940
country flag nazzac

"This is how I look now in Buenos Aires!"

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #4941
country flag nazzac

"Buenos Aires is under water! First I had a fire in my building and now I can't get home because of water!"

Ouch. Bit of bad luck there for Slava.
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #4942
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Slava . Stay safe babe.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #4943
country flag nazzac

Slava at Boca Juniors match. Never realized that she was that interested in football.

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #4944
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Never said it but i truly like her She seems to be a very nice girl and i really enjoy to see her playing, she has a great game when she's playing well Too bad she's missing big opportunities in a lot of matches, she deserves to be TOP20 i think and i hope that 2013 will be a good year for her

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #4945
country flag nazzac

"I don't like dentists! Half my face is numb! But I hope when I can feel my face again I'll have an even more beautiful smile! "

Not possible Slava
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #4946
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #4947
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Never said it but i truly like her She seems to be a very nice girl and i really enjoy to see her playing, she has a great game when she's playing well Too bad she's missing big opportunities in a lot of matches, she deserves to be TOP20 i think and i hope that 2013 will be a good year for her
Nice to see you here. Agreed on everything you said.
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #4948
country flag nazzac

The season can't come fast enough!! No Bundesliga for a month

Slava is heading out of my favourite player contest. Get voting for her!!!
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 12:07 PM   #4949
country flag nazzac

Slava's golden set ranked at #14 in ESPN's top 100 tennis moments of 2012, and #87 in Sports Illustrated's top 112 moments in sports for 2012.

Should be higher
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:23 PM   #4950
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Go Slava!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread