US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #646
country flag Fretchap

Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

I dislike everyone, but Demi, on the judges panel this year. What she says isn't always so appropriate, but at least she's spontaneous, and speaks her mind. But, I'm kind of getting fed up with the little war between her and Simon, it's getting boring, and her mentoring skills may need improvement... (She screwed Jennel Garcia IMO )

I would have rather seen Demi's contract being renewed than Britney's, she costs them 15 times less and you can agree or disagree with what she says or with the way she acts, but at least she always bring something interesting to the table. Britney brings absolutely nothing to the show, and most of her critiques are quite lame.
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #647
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

panic

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #648
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Melanie Amaro is so unimpressive. I hope they do more with this season's winner Carly.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #649
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Cece
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #650

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

heart attack!!! goodbye CeCe

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #651
LeRoy.

Bottom 2 - Diamond vs. Fifth Harmony
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #652

Fifth Harmony in the semifinal! pleaseee

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #653
LeRoy.

I am genuinely bored. Awful song choice.
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #654

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #655
LeRoy.

Bye Diamond !

A Rihanna song was her downfall.
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #656
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Not watching this show anymore.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #657

Emblem3 and CeCe should have gone home..

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:03 AM   #658
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

What were the rankings?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:03 AM   #659
country flag lympyisthebest

lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, we're down to 4 acts already!
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #660
country flag Fretchap

Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future

Please let Emblem3 leave next week.