Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #1351
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

god fucking damnit i hate where i live, honestly the only uni remotely close to me is usyd and uws and uts bUT THEY HAVE NOTHING I WANT and omfg jsut kill me already wah.
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #1352
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

i just had the longest talk with my brother ever, i'll post up what he said after for blue trees, dsanders etc in a sec i just need 2 process it and think it out
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #1353
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
krying bcos i have 2 pick my uni courses by tomorrow night or something and i still don't know what to do. everyone is saying everything and i know they are just trying to get me to be realistic about my options and stuff, but it's just mindfucking me even more

omfg biggest headache ever, i can't even deal with this, hwo am i supposed to deal with life OMFG i mean this shit is so serious, i don't want to fuck up the rest of my life

kill me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
god fucking damnit i hate where i live, honestly the only uni remotely close to me is usyd and uws and uts bUT THEY HAVE NOTHING I WANT and omfg jsut kill me already wah.
Firstly I think you need to chillax a bit, Call-Me-Dave style. Seriously calm down. You said in the previous post you don't know what to choose but if you at least know what you want to do (be it one thing or more), then it's a start. So what do you want? And can't you go somewhere else in Australia for university? Regardless of what you choose, it will not fuck up the rest of your life. Believe me IT WON'T. Go for something you'd enjoy studying and doing for 3/4 years and do not worry too much about other people/job prospects/etc. (This will haunt you in your final year so there is no need to panic about it now ) I keep doubting whether I made the right decision or not and in hindsight I would have loved to have chosen a different field. But I do not regret studying what I am studying now. It gave me the chance to explore. And this is something that many overlook: university is about exploration. It's not the end of the world if you find out what you thought you wanted to do isn't really what you want to do. You're still young too Steven and I know it feels like a huge decision (because it is) but it is not the be all end all. You can always go back to university (Okay I know about the fees, etc. I have to pay over 40k for a degree with no loans ) but as long as you keep looking at it from this perspective of yours, things will get messy and quickly. I still have no idea what I really want to do but I've learnt not to dwell too much on it. I have several options written down and I'll go from there. Just my two cents, sorry no refunds.
Root is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #1354
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Today will be the death of me

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #1355
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
Today will be the death of me
What's up? anyway
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #1356
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
What's up? anyway
4 classes, 4 tests

Good luck Steven. Everything will work out!!! My thoughts are with you.

Les reines de Paris.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #1357
country flag Steven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufflemutts View Post
Firstly I think you need to chillax a bit, Call-Me-Dave style. Seriously calm down. You said in the previous post you don't know what to choose but if you at least know what you want to do (be it one thing or more), then it's a start. So what do you want? And can't you go somewhere else in Australia for university? Regardless of what you choose, it will not fuck up the rest of your life. Believe me IT WON'T. Go for something you'd enjoy studying and doing for 3/4 years and do not worry too much about other people/job prospects/etc. (This will haunt you in your final year so there is no need to panic about it now ) I keep doubting whether I made the right decision or not and in hindsight I would have loved to have chosen a different field. But I do not regret studying what I am studying now. It gave me the chance to explore. And this is something that many overlook: university is about exploration. It's not the end of the world if you find out what you thought you wanted to do isn't really what you want to do. You're still young too Steven and I know it feels like a huge decision (because it is) but it is not the be all end all. You can always go back to university (Okay I know about the fees, etc. I have to pay over 40k for a degree with no loans ) but as long as you keep looking at it from this perspective of yours, things will get messy and quickly. I still have no idea what I really want to do but I've learnt not to dwell too much on it. I have several options written down and I'll go from there. Just my two cents, sorry no refunds.
aw haha don't worry I'm actually relatively calm I just like to be a bit dramatic

I tried to take this approach, honestly, but it's really tough to not think about the bigger picture. Im aware that it's not gonna be the end of th eworld tho and the fact that we r still young and can make mistakes and can still fix it but idk.

my brother actually opened my eyes to a different perspective/different way of going about this and i think it makes the most sense ever (altho admittedly mindfucked me even harder) but i really think his way of going about this is really the best i've heard.

i'll post it up in a sec just typing it out slowly. idk if it'll be useful to anyone here but it certainly was for me.

craigster good luck with whatever's happening, i haven't been following this thread my bad and thanks!!!!! you're such a sweetheart I think it will just need to think about it a bit more ahhh
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #1358
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
4 classes, 4 tests

Good luck Steven. Everything will work out!!! My thoughts are with you.
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine
Also @Steven, I haven't been following closely but don't worry... I'm 28 and I still kinda don't know what to do with my life remember there's ALWAYS a way to change everything don't beat yourself down, you have so much time ^^
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #1359
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

That awkward moment when my friend goes through my phone, reads my texts, and then gets blacked out at a party last night and outs me to the 70-odd people there. Oh, and finals are next week.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #1360
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
That awkward moment when my friend goes through my phone, reads my texts, and then gets blacked out at a party last night and outs me to the 70-odd people there. Oh, and finals are next week.
i thought you already were out?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #1361
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
i thought you already were out?
To a couple people yeah, but not to every single one of my friends. Silver lining is she saved me the awkwardness of having to do it myself

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #1362
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
To a couple people yeah, but not to every single one of my friends. Silver lining is she saved me the awkwardness of having to do it myself
very true - get it all done with. will you be ok? i mean did anyone react??

also, new signature
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #1363
country flag Stonerpova
`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
very true - get it all done with. will you be ok? i mean did anyone react??

also, new signature
Your sig a beaut

And it was just hella fucking awkward. If music hadn't been playing you would have heard crickets.

Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #1364
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

I'm alive

Les reines de Paris.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #1365
Forever Sharapova.

When were you ever dead?
Closed Thread