Whatever happened to Jarka Gajdosova in 2012? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #16
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of
Re: Whatever happened to Jarka Gajdosova in 2012?

Yeah, Jarka is a real confidence player and she's had a whole lot of things go badly in the last 2 years. If she can clear her head and get some decent coaching she'll surely rise back to the top 50.

Good luck in 2013 to her, she deserves it.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #17
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

She got divorced and her mother passed away. That's a brutal year for anyone's standards.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #18
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

I feel bad all this bad stuff's happened to her...but really, it shouldn't be that hard for a professional tennis player to not hit every shot warp speed if only to get a few balls over the net.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #19
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure how much of her loss of form was caused by the problems in her personal life, but it sure as hell can't have helped.

I hope first and foremost that she has a much happier year in 2013. If that translates into good results that'll be a nice bonus.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #20
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
I think you answered your own question. Don't underestimate the impact a relationship ending can have.
Her marriage was just to get a green card. Everyone knows that...
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:50 AM   #21
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I seriously hope you're kidding

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #22
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I seriously hope you're kidding

Coming from someone with the username - SilverSlam - the ultimate joke.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:26 AM   #23
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, because your her best friend and you know everything about her...

Bye bitch

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #24
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is a good example of the shit she's had to deal with since her marriage, and total nonsense to boot.

You only have to look at how motivated Jarka always is when representing Australia in the Fed Cup to see how much she cares about being an Aussie.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #25
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's so far from the truth and such a stupid thing to say she was so affected by her marriage breaking down it should put any of these stupid rumours to rest. Also you can't even get Australian citizenship just by marrying an Australian. Like stromatolite said this is a prime example of the petty crap she has had to deal with.

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #26
country flag chuvack

chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future

Gajdosova is not the brightest bulb in the kitchen. She reminds me of Carolina Sprem in that respect. A hard hitter but lacking good career management.
chuvack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #27
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shes had enough shit to deal with this year & you post this? this is totally not cool at all.

i hope she recuperates from all of this mentally and has an improved 2013 season.
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #28
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Coming from someone with the username - SilverSlam - the ultimate joke.
ahahahah K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #29
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching
I am actually right
Ask anyone who has anything to do with Tennis Australia and they will know he called her his lottery ticket. He definitely didn't love her, if she did then that's sad. From the moment they were married people were telling me they were going to get divorced. I didn't believe them. I was wrong. Yes I really like Jarka but this marriage was ibvoisly nt what it seems

And how immature are you to cal me a bitch and bad rep me because we have a difference of opinion

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.

Last edited by Kəv. : Dec 7th, 2012 at 04:46 AM.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #30
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of

Its just one of those years that a player at Jarka's level is bound to have, hopefully she has a much better year.

Jarka was clearly effected by her marriage break-up and it would take a very strong person not to be effected by the death of a loved one.

O and Australia doesn't issue Green cards.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote