** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #61
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

So, If Maria dates Grigor and he's coached by Serena's boyfriend (also Serena's coach) will Maria and Serena go on a double date. Awkward!
nectar69 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #62
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all

Scratch that. I just saw that he's no longer coached by him. As of two weeks ago he switched to a Swedish Academy run by Magnus Norman and he's being coached by some Tillstrom guy. Of course Hoggy's swedish. I wonder if that's why he's around Maria now? I actually don't believe there's anything between Maria and Grigor, but I wouldn't mind it since I already like Grigor as a player. I'd like to see him do well and fulfill his potential.
nectar69 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #63
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting article on what the end year WTA rankings would have been if they used the old system of giving extra points for wins against top ranked players. Maria would have finished the year second behind Serena, but one spot ahead of Vika.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...liams/1742597/
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #64
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Behind the real no.1, I guess? And stays no.2 and currently is no.2 so..
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #65
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

at Grigor dumping Serena for Maria. I know this probably did not happen but let me pretend
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #66
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
at Grigor dumping Serena for Maria. I know this probably did not happen but let me pretend
We don't know that it happened that way, do we?

EDIT: didn't see the white text

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #67
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Interesting article on what the end year WTA rankings would have been if they used the old system of giving extra points for wins against top ranked players. Maria would have finished the year second behind Serena, but one spot ahead of Vika.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...liams/1742597/
Very misleading article. They didnt even added the actual WTA ranking points, and it is absolutely pointless using the quality points alone.
Just another amateur attmept from american media to make Serena the #1.

Actually they should have just use the Pre-1997 ranking system (quality pts + divisor system), the order of top3 would have been the same as this article but its a much more legit argument than their flop numbers.

btw here are my year end quality point calculations:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470479
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #68
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

^Yeah. I skimmed the article and just saw the rankings, which seemed off. Although it is interesting that Pova has larger quality points than Vika considering Vika's streak. Guess Pova's clay season and YEC makes up for Vika repeatedly beating up on Radwanska and Pova earlier in the year? Not sure, but you as the ranking guru would know better.

Edit: Never mind, your calculations seem to show Vika with more quality points than Pova. Not sure how the USA Today Contributor did his calculations.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #69
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

^ Their ranking shows average quality points per tournament.
Maria has better average because she only played 14 tournaments, while Azarenka played 17.

(Of course Azarenka only played and retired Rome & Montreal to avoid Zero Pointers, but its hard to ignore those in these stats.)
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #70
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

The rumors won't stop for this two ever since Milan

Maria Sharpova Dating Fellow Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov?

There’s some rumbling going on about a new tennis couple – Tennis player Grigor Dimitrov and world number two Maria Sharapova have been linked together. Our source tells us Maria and Grigor are secretly dating, and are trying to keep it out of the press, so they can both focus on their craft without media distractions — They should try competing in mixed doubles, I bet they’d dominate.-TO
Read more at http://www.terezowens.com/maria-shar...IxxDfj8MjSS.99
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #71
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

I hate rumours. Had enough of it with rumours of Maria and Sasha's wedding.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #72
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
I hate rumours. Had enough of it with rumours of Maria and Sasha's wedding.
Those were hilariously off considering they were broken up hahaha.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #73
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Here is new nice interview with her, learn Russian http://m.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/den...medium=twitter
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #74
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is scheduled to appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno this Thursday, Dec 13th.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #75
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria is scheduled to appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno this Thursday, Dec 13th.
Damn, it is awesome, adore her on such kind of shows
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote