Angelique Kerber Pictures Thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:10 PM   #226
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angelique Kerber Pictures Thread

KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:28 PM   #227
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #228
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

"This autographed racket will be auctioned off to raise money for treatment of Marysia Rus, a little girl who hasn't been fortunate enough to be healthy and fully active since her birth."

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #229

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Mon, 10/12/2012, Schüttler Waske Tennis-University
Preseason 2013 Part I: Conditioning! Miki Jankovic, Richard Becker, Stefan Seifert, Sasha Panova, Andrea Petkovic, Jürgen Melzer & Angelique Kerber getting in shape for 2013! The one who makes sure they are, is conditioning coach Christian Rauscher. Are you ready for tennis season 2013?

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #230

Angelique Kerber @AngeliqueKerber

"Had an interesting and funny day at the adidas World of Sport- thanks"

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #231

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 08:15 AM   #232
country flag KatjaS

Well that dress is certainly better than the stuff they made her wear this year.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #233

Angelique Kerber @AngeliqueKerber

"Had an incredible night at baden-baden!!! Second place!THANK YOU,what an honor! Congrats to Magdalena, Robert,and the Deutschlandachter!!!"

"Hatte einen unvergesslichen Abend in baden-baden! HerzlichenGlückwunsch an Magdalena,Robert und den deutschlandachter!"

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:42 PM   #234
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

German Athlete of the Year ceremony, Dec 15th

Angie with her trophy for 2nd place

Last edited by CillyUltra : Dec 23rd, 2012 at 08:51 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 04:42 AM   #235

Angelique Kerber Official

Ich wünsche Euch von Herzen ein schönes und ruhiges Weihnachtsfest im Kreise Eurer Lieben!
Für Eure Unterstützung in meinem bisher besten Jahr 2012 möchte ich mich auch hier noch einmal ganz herzlich bei Euch bedanken!
Ich freue mich schon sehr auf die neue Saison und hoffe, weiterhin auf Eure Unterstützung bauen zu können!

I wish you a wonderful and peaceful Christmas with your loved ones!
A big thank you again for your support in 2012! Looking forward to the new season and hope I can caount on you!

Życzę Wam wspaniałych, spokojnych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia w gronie najbliższych!
Jeszcze raz chciałam podziękować za to, że byliście ze mną w 2012 roku. Nie mogę się już doczekać nowego sezonu! Liczę na Was!

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #236

adidas tennis @adidastennis

Happy Holidays from everyone at adidas Tennis and @AngeliqueKerber!

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #237
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post
Angelique Kerber Official

Ich wünsche Euch von Herzen ein schönes und ruhiges Weihnachtsfest im Kreise Eurer Lieben!
Für Eure Unterstützung in meinem bisher besten Jahr 2012 möchte ich mich auch hier noch einmal ganz herzlich bei Euch bedanken!
Ich freue mich schon sehr auf die neue Saison und hoffe, weiterhin auf Eure Unterstützung bauen zu können!

I wish you a wonderful and peaceful Christmas with your loved ones!
A big thank you again for your support in 2012! Looking forward to the new season and hope I can caount on you!

Życzę Wam wspaniałych, spokojnych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia w gronie najbliższych!
Jeszcze raz chciałam podziękować za to, że byliście ze mną w 2012 roku. Nie mogę się już doczekać nowego sezonu! Liczę na Was!

wenn angie was zugibt...hoffentlich kaufen sich angies großeltern beim nächsten mal dann einen richtigen weihnachtsbaum...
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #238

New cover photos on facebook.

Ganzschön schön.

Last edited by xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father : Dec 28th, 2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #239

From Angies new homepage:

Kaum wiederzuerkennen.

And one background picture:

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #240
country flag KatjaS

Seems like she has professionalized her management and wants to make a push for endorsements.