Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 310 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #4636
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

That was nice of her to take the pic and sign the autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #4637
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك View Post
That was nice of her to take the pic and sign the autograph
It was! My friend said Vee was really nice and such a sweetheart. Seems she was on her way to St. Croix. Has to be true and the only way my friend who was returning home to St. Kitts could have met Vee at the Caribbean check-in area at the Miami Airport

I took a screenshot of the pic from her facebook page.

Foxy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vee-Lisa.jpg (48.2 KB, 46 views)

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #4638
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Thanks for posting that, foxy
I had been forgetting what Vee looks like....Luxembourg and African trip seems a lifetime ago
Looks like she has the braids back though! Woohoo
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #4639
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

She looks absolutely radiant

Could easily be a picture from 6 or 7 years ago, she seems to have aged really really well.

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #4640
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^I was thinking it was with that hairline. It looks good in that pic She looks great.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 05:07 AM   #4641
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Venus and Serena will be using this racquet next year. I love it

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Wils...ON-BLD104.html

Edit: (Or should I say - this paint job )
VW

Last edited by xr6turbo : Dec 1st, 2012 at 09:31 AM.
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 11:38 AM   #4642

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6turbo View Post

I like it as long as they don't use a black grip.

That racket with the contrasting white grip will look so cool

I do miss the white racket she used in the second half of 07 though. She played so well with it as well they should have let her keep it for 08!

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 11:44 AM   #4643
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6turbo View Post

Cool! It looks fierce with the contrasting color!!
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:44 PM   #4644
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vee_92 View Post

I do miss the white racket she used in the second half of 07 though. She played so well with it as well they should have let her keep it for 08!
They will definitely use the white overgrips on them. Though Venus seems to switch back and forward between the white and the blue tournagrip sometimes
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 02:05 PM   #4645
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vee_92 View Post

I was just about to say that about the white racket

I don't think this one will look too different from the previous/current one. I could barely tell the difference between the current one and the 08-2010 one if they didnt zoom in
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #4646
country flag Maddy-88
Veeliever 4 Life

Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute

This new racket will play like the Blade Team, same thing
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #4647
country flag Maddy-88
Veeliever 4 Life

Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know about ya'll but I want Venus to win Wimbledon at least 2 more times really badly.
I love Serena to death but I don't want her surpassing Vee's titles and ending up with more Wimbledons.

SW19 was always Vee's own playground
So I am hoping the grass goat Venus shows up again the next few years;

The 2000/2001 Venus who ran every ball down
The 2005 Venus who didn't give up
The 2007 Venus who hit the ball so well
The 2008 Venus who didn't drop a set and came to net

Last edited by Maddy-88 : Dec 6th, 2012 at 04:59 AM.
Maddy-88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #4648
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

From Venus' facebook: "Stay tuned for a big surprise later this afternoon..." "The surprise is a good one, it has to do with EleVen..."

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #4649
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
From Venus' facebook: "Stay tuned for a big surprise later this afternoon..." "The surprise is a good one, it has to do with EleVen..."
She begged talked her sister into leaving the big Nike money behind and wearing EleVen on court, perhaps?
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #4650

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
She begged talked her sister into leaving the big Nike money behind and wearing EleVen on court, perhaps?
Or Federer is leaving Nike to be the first male player to model EleVen

Quote:
(Venus Williams)
Closed Thread