US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #631
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Why all these double eliminations?
baseball took up the majority of wednesdays and i think they still have to end the season by a certain time

but at demi calling almost everyone predictable and boring (especially on the fan choice songs), yet she comments on how amaze ce-flop is

and the shade simon threw at cece when critiquing diamond - "you're just unlucky to be a part of an amazing top 6...well 5"

bottom 3 which won't surprise - ce-flop, diamond and 5th lack of harmony

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #632
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Just passing by to say

Carly snatched several

K Bye.

sung both songs better than the originals ever could

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #633
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
sung both songs better than the originals ever could
Wait till she sells more records and win more Grammys than both of them add up.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #634
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Wait till she sells more records and win more Grammys than both of them add up.
all she needs to do is surpass the one who keeps calling her boring shouldn't be too hard

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #635
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
all she needs to do is surpass the one who keeps calling her boring shouldn't be too hard
says who?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #636
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
says who?
since that's the easiest to pass

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #637
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, so I'm pretty sure that CeCe and Diamond are going home.

Diamond singing Diamond sounded pretty average IMO, even if I loved the fact she came down from a diamond.

CeCe rocked that Gaga song, and it proved she actually can sing when she tries hard enough. Not going to mention the Katy Perry thing though. That was pretty bad.

Emblem three were average, and I truly believe together they're the worst vocalists left in the show, not CeCe but whatever.

Fifth Harmony sang Demi's song really well, and it finally felt like a really good performance with a song which I'd believe they would write/sing.

Tate has no appeal to me whatsoever, but he seems big in the US so His Bon Jovi cover was pretty bad though

Best bit of the show was Demi ripping into everyone. "you sounded like the Jonas brothers from 5 years ago" DEAD. Even Britney was DEAD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #638
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
My boyfriend took my phone away from me and will not allow me to vote for Fifth Harmony

Meanwhile he is still voting for Cece

If Fifth Harmony goes home, I'm blaming him

Quote:
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #639
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Best bit of the show was Demi ripping into everyone. "you sounded like the Jonas brothers from 5 years ago" DEAD. Even Britney was DEAD.
yes she was something tonight :s....I bet she was in her PMS. She probably sniffed her tampon a bit too much before the show as well...

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #640
country flag SilverSlam

She said she was tired, but I think it's more than that

Maybe someone told her they wont bring her back next season

Quote:
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #641
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

The Top Four will most likely be,

Carly
Tate
Emblem 3
Fifth Harmony

Diamond and Cece will go home.

Frankly if both Demi or Britney don't come back next year... big deal. Demi shouldn't even be a judge when she isn't even old enough to drink and Britney isn't exactly a... goldmine for critique. I wonder if she can even say something more than 1 sentence.

The show should probably just end after this year.

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #642
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

^^ it already re-newed after the 2nd week liveshow

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #643
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I think Demi is really funny to watch as a judge but she hasn't done a really good job with her acts tbh. Britney's comments are so dumb and meaningless, so robotic but I think she's doing good with her acts...it was a brilliant unexpected song for Carly with the JB song. On the other hand, I'm not sure she's the one doing all the mentoring or is picking songs etc...I feel like someone is picking them for her and she just shoot a 15-30 minutes mentoring session with her acts and then they are left on their own with the others.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #644
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

There's not one likeable person on this show, judges included.
After 5 seconds of watching I want to strangle them all.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #645
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
I think Demi is really funny to watch as a judge but she hasn't done a really good job with her acts tbh. Britney's comments are so dumb and meaningless, so robotic but I think she's doing good with her acts...it was a brilliant unexpected song for Carly with the JB song. On the other hand, I'm not sure she's the one doing all the mentoring or is picking songs etc...I feel like someone is picking them for her and she just shoot a 15-30 minutes mentoring session with her acts and then they are left on their own with the others.
All of that is probably true
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote