Graphics 4 You - Closed - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1831
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osseous View Post
128*128 and a small avie please, thanks!
http://s017.radikal.ru/i431/1202/db/abfbbd5ccf3e.jpg

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #1832
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
3/4 small avis of McHale please, you choose pics.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #1833
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Poiree again".
But thanks a lot.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #1834
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...oy6wo1_500.jpg

Small avi of Andrea only. Regular coloring ( not the one you used in my current avi )
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #1835
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by osseous View Post
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Poiree again".
But thanks a lot.
You're welcome

Quote:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...oy6wo1_500.jpg

Small avi of Andrea only. Regular coloring ( not the one you used in my current avi )
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #1836
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all

Can I have a standard size avi with this pic
http://tinyurl.com/c4kdx93

Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #1837
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

The smallest of small requests, can you just make the background transparent.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #1838
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
Can I have a standard size avi with this pic
http://tinyurl.com/c4kdx93

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #1839
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
The smallest of small requests, can you just make the background transparent.
hope this is what you meant

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #1840
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Small avis please

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #1841
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Small avis please

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #1842
country flag Wert.

Thanks

BTW since my PS is back now I wanted to bring GMT back to life
Would you play if I created some kind of YE Exhibition running during next two weeks?
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #1843
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Thanks

BTW since my PS is back now I wanted to bring GMT back to life
Would you play if I created some kind of YE Exhibition running during next two weeks?
You are welcome

I would love to see GMT back, but at this time we usually have the Graphic Maker of the Year competition so I thought to ask if people are interested in that and then we could revive GMT in January

I don't know if enough people will be interested to play though. I will create a poll to see if people want GMOTY this year
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #1844
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Tasha! Could I possible have a gif of the moment where Vikaria calls Maria Fucking Bitch? It is somewhere between 9:55-10:00, I will leave it to you to choose the right moment. Actually, it would be great if you make a version with text aka Fucking Bitch and one without it. The size of the gif to be as the previous ones:

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #1845
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Hey, Tasha! Could I possible have a gif of the moment where Vikaria calls Maria Fucking Bitch? It is somewhere between 9:55-10:00, I will leave it to you to choose the right moment. Actually, it would be great if you make a version with text aka Fucking Bitch and one without it. The size of the gif to be as the previous ones: