Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #76
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
I don't get how is she getting all these men????
They're all much hotter than she is.
It's all about the Benjamins.
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #77
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Being with 4 different guys per year is not a lot at all.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #78
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Especially when she's not banging any of em.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #79
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Some seriously backward and sexist attitudes in here.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #80
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
I don't get how is she getting all these men????
They're all much hotter than she is.
She's a woman, they're men. What more needs to be explained?

My Top 3 Faves!
JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #81
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
She's a woman, they're men. What more needs to be explained?
Okay, Avril Lavigne.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #82
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

On reflection I wonder if most of her relationships are even real. Example, "Back to December" is apparently about a real relationship she had with this guy right?

So much of Taylor's intrigue comes from "who's this song about?". It would make sense that she'd appear to date a lot of men even if the relationship aren't real. Not the most ethical move but hey, $ and record sales don't grow on trees .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #83
country flag Ieatbabies

Ieatbabies is an unknown quantity at this point

she's so fake and classless
Ieatbabies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #84
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

The weird thing is she gets dumped 99% of the time and not the other way around. I wonder what she's doing wrong in the relationship.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #85
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
The weird thing is she gets dumped 99% of the time and not the other way around. I wonder what she's doing wrong in the relationship.
She's the twittiest bitty of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee And she treats her boyfriends shitty. And when they dump her, she writes little ditties. But for her, I have no pity. She just moves on to another city.

Ain't I witty?
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #86
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

What's the difference? What's the difference between a bratty untalented celebrity who gets an inspiration from her superficial relationships and a hooker who sells her body to strangers just to survive? Hard to say.

And I don't know why it's relevant if she's honest about her relationship in those lyrics or not. She can write whatever she wants. And about her being a role model... Honestly, there are no many celebrities who are good role models.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #87
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
and harry styles from 1D as of now
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #88
country flag tennisboi

tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute tennisboi has a reputation beyond repute

98 US Open/99 Wimbledon/00 Australian Open
Atlanta 96 Singles Gold Medallist

Year end world number 1 98/01/04/05
tennisboi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #89
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #90
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

she is so immature and repetitve tbh like why do guys still get together with her?