Aleksandra Krunic - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 08:35 PM   #706
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

She won

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:10 PM   #707
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Rybarikova probably next, that is tough.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #708
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Alex lost in r2 in some 100k in China. She was defending 46pts this week,(fronm last years Tashkent) and she earned only 20pts for one win now, so she will drop about 15 places in rankings..
I can't beleave she didn't earn a single point between Baku and USO. I hope she will finish 2012 in top 150 though, she defends 10 poents for the rest of the year...!http://www.nettenis.org/aleksandra-krunic (bodovi=points)

Last edited by verdegreen : Sep 13th, 2012 at 06:20 PM.
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #709
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Next for Alex are qualies for Seoul!
She plays Rika Fujiwara in r1

Best results she ever made were after going through qualies, and her good results happen once in 2-3 months(after wich she mostly slumps), so, Baku was in july, i think it's her time to shine again :P
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #710
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Seoul is a MM with Wozniacki this year, I hope the rest of the field is not that strong (not like Wozniacki is strong, but...ahahaha).
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #711
country flag verdegreen

She is through to r2 and she plays Hampton... Hampton beat JJ with a bagel, so, she must be extremly talented and future GOAT, so this must be the end of the road for AK....
Seriously, Alex beat top 100 player in Baku, i hope she will repeat, though it will bw tough
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #712
country flag verdegreen

She lost 2-6 3-6 :/
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #713
country flag verdegreen

AK is into qf of 50k in Telavi! Field is pretty weak (she is seeded second, lol) so it is time for her mandatory once-in-a-three-months good result!
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #714
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

(4)Aleksandra Krunic (SRB) d. Anastasia Grymalska (ITA) 46 76(1) 76(11)

It must have been fun to watch

Aleksandra faces a qualifier from Russia in the second round. The tournament is a 25 k in Sevilla and Alex is the fourth seed.
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 03:22 AM   #715
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Krunic going next?

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:00 AM   #716
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Fed Cup

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:35 PM   #717
country flag verdegreen

Alex plays some 50k in two wekks! Why she didn't play Dubai (where she could have been in the main draw) is a mistery... Maybe the ticket is to expencive...
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #718
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, she's #11 in MD entry list for 50K Ankara. Best luck, Krunya.

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:00 AM   #719
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Vote for her in this end of season game: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=471937
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #720
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Her draw in Ankara

(7)Aleksandra Krunic
(SRB) v Madalina Gojnea (ROU)
Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) v Amra Sadikovic (SUI)
Valeria Solovieva (RUS) v Margarita Gasparyan (RUS)
(3)Dinah Pfizenmaier (GER) v Q/LL

GL litlle Krunya

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote