Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #1726
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I finally did read the article. I know there maybe translation issues, etc., but Petra didn't seem excited or make sense at all.

This sounds so nutty (again) Bruce.

Unless you can say this is the best Pysio guy in all of the Czech Republic, why in the hell do I want a guy that used to date Lucie Safarova (unless Paulmara is wrong--which I'm confident he's not), for a multiple of reasons?

It just illustrates to me how his organization is run (cronies over competence or class).

How does Petra's father or (Gulp) Adam feel about this? And where's her Goddamn hitting Partner!?

Maybe you can help me out with this?
nothing would surprise me anymore considering what's been happening in the past year and half to Petra
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1727
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,technically,Petra's training co-ordinators,Gomer and Goober Pyle,are Americans...but they might have family roots that go back to Prostejov.Someone asked Gomer recently if he could trace his family ties back to Czechoslovakia,and he replied,'Well,golleeeee,I didn't never know 'dere was a place wid a name like dat!'
I finally did read the article. I know there maybe translation issues, etc., but Petra didn't seem excited or make sense at all. This sounds so nutty (again) Bruce.

Unless you can say this is the best Pysio guy in all of the Czech Republic, why in the hell do I want a guy that used to date Lucie Safarova (unless Paulmara is wrong--which I'm confident he's not), for a multiple of reasons? That's awkward.

It just illustrates to me how his organization is run (cronies over competence or class for Cernosek Cash).

How does Petra's father or (Gulp) Adam feel about this? I know Jiri had a problem with Petra's first coach. I'm not sure if was just communication issues or something more sundry? And where's her Goddamn hitting Partner already!?

Maybe you can help me out with this?

Last edited by Excelscior : Dec 5th, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #1728
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
nothing would surprise me anymore considering what's been happening in the past year and half to Petra
I mean, is it just me Timey, or this sounds weird/strange (especially for such a long search)? I mean all you can come up with is a guy that was Lucie Safarova's ex boyfriend!? Talk about "Inbred"

What ever happened to, 'I pick My Own People'?
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #1729
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #1730
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
As mentioned already, my phone no is 604 209 851.
Careful w/ that shit dude. You may get inundated with phone calls from hacks like journalists (looking for a dirty Kvitty gossip). They'll all be calling you, pretending that they are Petronius
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #1731
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I'm not even going to comment on him (and that picture) regarding their relationship Paulmara. I'll keep it strictly tennis.

This is what's wrong with Cernosek's inbred formula for Petra (and why she needs to leave or exert more control as soon as possible), why in the hell would I want Safarova's former Pysio guy in the first place? Forget the dating aspect for a second. What has she ever done? Is that all you can come up with Milos?

And if he didn't work with Safarova and just dated her (as I've discussed) that can be equally as bad and awkward.

I guess Cernosek read us complain about Crusty Czech Cronies for Petra, so now he got her a Young Cernosek Crony. OK.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #1732
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
I mean, is it just me Timey, or this sounds weird/strange (especially for such a long search)? I mean all you can come up with is a guy that was Lucie Safarova's ex boyfriend!? Talk about "Inbred"

What ever happened to, 'I pick My Own People'?
maybe that's why CR never reaches anything real big in professional tennis tour even though their potential is (maybe) second to none (if we put Russia and US aside just temporarily)

i'm not saying they are the sole nation plagued by such inexplicability, but for a tennis tradition this profound, it's really a sad thing

hopefully Petra would be an beautiful exception to that
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #1733
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's up with these folks? Are they trying to be like some sort of inbred Tennis-Prostojev family or something?....

Petra dates Adam. Lucie Dates Tomas. Lucie dates the Pysio guy?
You not only had me chucking - it also made me look at that place in a slightly different light: basically Prostojev is sorta like a dog breeding program, except that instead of dogs....[fill in the blanks].

Gosh, this gives the "pojd" interjection a whole new meaning

Last edited by Raiden : Dec 5th, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #1734
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
maybe that's why CR never reaches anything real big in professional tennis tour even though their potential is (maybe) second to none (if we put Russia and US aside just temporarily)

i'm not saying they are the sole nation plagued by such inexplicability, but for a tennis tradition this profound, it's really a sad thing

hopefully Petra would be an beautiful exception to that
Well, both Ivan Lendl and Martina Navratilova did leave the Czech Republic when they achieved their best success.

I hate to bring his up, cause I wanted to keep this to myself and stay positive, especially with Petra's talent. However, since you brought up the topic with the Czech Republics tennis players, I'm going to say this now Timey.

I remember during the 2011 season, I was speaking to someone on GM here in Tennis Forum, and I told them that "Petra will be #1". After I did that person responded to me and said "Petra can never be #1, cause no recent European player has made #1 with out going to America".

I'll never forget that discussion Timey. And as much as I wanted to argue with him, when I thought about it, I realized that probably was the case for the women (maybe not the men, with Roger, Rafa and maybe Djokovic as current examples), and he may of been right. It really made me think. However, I kept it to myself and hoped for the best.

Though I still would not like to believe what that individual said, but maybe it's situations like this for Petra in the Czech Republic, is exactly what that poster (and you now) were talking about?

Obviously, Petra doesn't have to go to America (or where ever) at this stage. Petra's already won her Lucky Slam. She just needs to have access to people outside of her small Czech, Crony Circle to maybe get the 2nd, third, etc, slam. The world should be open to her.

I don't think Martina, Lendl or Slozil are happy with Petra's people, coaching, management and career direction at the moment either (based off of their little public comments, and Martina's situation with the Czech tennis honcho's).

Last edited by Excelscior : Dec 5th, 2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #1735
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
You not only had me chucking - it also made me look at that place in a slightly different light: basically Prostojev is sorta like a dog breeding program, except that instead of dogs....[fill in the blanks].

This gives the "pojd" interjection a whole new meaning.
Bark Bark!!

I think just like with inbred dogs and human beings, those folks over their have gone plum loco and crazy now Raiden.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #1736
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Well, both Ivan Lendl and Martina Navratilova did leave the Czech Republic when they achieved their best success.

I hate to bring his up, cause I wanted to keep this to myself, but since brought up the topic with the Czech Republics tennis players, I'm going to say this now.

I remember during the 2011 season, I was speaking to someone on GM in Tennis Forum, and I told them that "Petra will be #1". After I did that person responded to me and said "Petra can never be #1, cause no recent European player has made #1 with out going to America". I'll never forget that discussion Timey. And as much as I wanted to argue with him, when I thought about it, that probably was the case for the women (maybe not the men, with Roger, Rafa and maybe Lendl as current examples), and he may of been right.

Though I would still not like to believe what that individual said, but maybe it's situations like this for Petra in the Czech Republic, is exactly what that poster was talking about?

I don't think Martina, Lendl or Slozil are happy with Petra's people, coaching, management and career direction at the moment either.
that's basically what i was trying to say, if Petra ever had wanted her tennis ambition badly enough, the desire, she would have left CR already (at least for her tennis dream)
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #1737
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
that's basically what i was trying to say, if Petra ever had wanted her tennis ambition badly enough, the desire, she would have left CR already (at least for her tennis dream)
PS: I meant "Djokovic" instead of Lendl as "current examples" earlier.

Well, she's already won a major a YEC and came very close to #1. So imagine how well she would do, if she had access to the world best people, instead of only Cernoseks's (since she already skipped the American/European Academies and world Junior systems)?

I can't imagine, unless I knew and liked the person, if I was picking a Pysio guy for myself, why I would pick I guy that used to date my teammate. And of course (with all due respect to Lucie), we're talking about a guy that worked with one of the most frustrating and continually disappointing players on the WTA tour. So what is exactly there in the pick? If I was Petra I would be insulted. But of course, Petra's too nice and complacent to ever feel like way.

Petra deserves much better than this. It's almost sad (or near criminally negligent). Sorry. This is just looks so ass backwards.

Last edited by Excelscior : Dec 5th, 2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #1738
country flag Raiden

Was the guy with Safarova while also working with her (as physio or in any other capacity) or were the two just only dating?

(I'm sure Adam wants to kno the answer to this question
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #1739
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get, i thought he was or is some wrestler when Kristian dated Lucie but now he is physio coach? or my info about being him 'wrestler' is wrong?
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #1740
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Why, though?

(Also, re leaving the CR, I don't know that even someone who was very passionate about tennis would speak up to their team about leaving their beloved country. It seems more the type of thing that would have to be suggested by someone else in order for it to happen - and obviously nobody that Cernosek installs is going to do that.)
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote