December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:14 AM   #166
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

the mens round one starts on Monday, so go on Tuesday when all the girls will play round one if that's who you wanted to see the men and women play on every second day

^^ ozfan beat me to it!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #167
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Wait? R1 starts on Tuesday but play is supposed to start on Monday????

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #168
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, thanks

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #169
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Will more than one court be streamed?
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #170
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos of all the girls here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tennis-...7632151215278/

Tjandramulia looks surprisingly small and rotund! Pics are funny too - the ones from qualies are good but in the MD pics the photographer seems to have gone for all the pics with really awkward expressions
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #171
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Yair she may not looka much but when seeing her play during year seemed to be pretty good with potential. From memory pretty consistent. Not as favoured as say Bains, Cabrera, Hon in that state or peer group, but I reckon can challenge them. Another underdog vs TA princess.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #172
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

What time did matches start today? I'm thinking of heading down soon to watch. But won't bother if most are already finished
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #173
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, OK it says 9.00am and 10.00am, so bugger it they're probably done by now.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #174
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

(2)Storm Sanders def. (8)Brooke Rischbieth 6-1 6-3
Zoe Hives def. Samantha Harris 4-6 6-3 6-3
Belinda Woolcock def. Annabelle Andrinopoulos 6-7(3) 6-2 6-4
(5)Lizette Cabrera def. (4)Angelique Svinos 7-6(5) 6-2

Great fight from Annabelle, she was unlucky to be in such a tough group. Good win for Zoe to move in the quarters as well.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Naiktha Bains

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #175
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Where you see the results?
Chilenaitor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #176
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Hadzic d Stojic 7-5 6-4
Hon d James 6-3 6-1
Myers d Sharma 6-4 6-4
Keir d Perez 7-6(3) 6-4

Hon's done great already this week, all her matches have been straight sets!

the quarter finals look like this:

Hon v Hives
Cabrera v Myers
Woolcock v Keir
Hadzic v Sanders

the last match should be interesting with the top two seeds facing off
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #177
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting! So Hon, Myers and Sanders are the only three not to drop a set? Very dominant showing so far by all three. The QFs will be very interesting. Priscilla probably has the easiest match.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #178
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Sanders and Hadzic could be interesting, Azra has a good record against Storm which is probably because she is a lot more stable. Form-wise, Storm should win though.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #179
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Hon and Cabrera look very much alike don't they? Can't tell them apart.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #180
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Hon and Cabrera look very much alike don't they? Can't tell them apart.
Yeah pretty similar.

Good Luck Storm, would love to see her take this....Sanders, Woolcock and Hadzic all in the same half....
Shall be interesting to see who wants this.. an ao qualies wildcard up for grabs for the winner...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote