Unranked: Vera Zvonareva - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #16
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA #96: Vera Zvonareva

I kind of think she's done.
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #17
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I don't necessarily see her in the top 10 again but I think if she stays injury free she can easily come back in the top 15

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #18
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Zvonareva's come back from injury and gotten back to the top 10 like three times now. I don't see why she couldn't do it again.
I hope so, she's a great player.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #19
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
she will retire and become the next czar
Kick Putin down?

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #20
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Vera . Hope she rebounds in '13 .

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #21
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

I have sadly heard she is thinking of retiring and settling down with her most faithful and unbiased supporter-Renaslam
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #22
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of nfl46 has much to be proud of

Wow...
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 05:18 AM   #23
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
One of the comeback girls I count on in 2013

A Ivanovic
N Petrova
P Kvitova
V Williams
C Wozniacki
S Kuznetsova
V Zvonareva
Why does the first five girls need comebacks? Woz is already in the Top 10. Zvonareva can still get in Top 20 relatively easy if the injury goes away and her techs aren't gone (or movement does not fail).
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 05:47 AM   #24
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

That world #2 shit is more shocking to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:06 AM   #25
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
One of the comeback girls I count on in 2013

A Ivanovic
N Petrova
P Kvitova
V Williams
C Wozniacki
S Kuznetsova
V Zvonareva
4 of your comeback girls for 2013 are currently in the top 20

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #26
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

I really don't understand why people are gloating about this and criticizing her for having reaches world #2. If anything, Zvonareva's absence on the tour is a loss for tennis. As all of you have seen, 2012 was a boring year with Williams and Azarenka dominating all the tournaments. The tour needs Zvonareva as she adds a whole new dimension to tennis and along with Maria, can certainly challenge these two players and produce more competitive tennis. It is unfortunate that Zvonareva has been sidelined with injury, otherwise she would never drop this low. Order will be restored when she returns and wins the calendar slam next year.
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #27
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

considering half her points are zero-pointers i see her in the top 15 at the very least by the end of next year. SHe only has to defend in what 6 tournaments, that is not that difficult for her...
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #28
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecw View Post
Free from injury next year hopefully she can get back to top 15....won't have many of this years pts of defend anyway which shud help a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
considering half her points are zero-pointers i see her in the top 15 at the very least by the end of next year. SHe only has to defend in what 6 tournaments, that is not that difficult for her...
*grinds teeth*

I am determined to nail this nonsensical "defending points" shit if it's the last thing I do on this forum
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #29
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Expected.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #30
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepaMaria View Post
I really don't understand why people are gloating about this and criticizing her for having reaches world #2. If anything, Zvonareva's absence on the tour is a loss for tennis. As all of you have seen, 2012 was a boring year with Williams and Azarenka dominating all the tournaments. The tour needs Zvonareva as she adds a whole new dimension to tennis and along with Maria, can certainly challenge these two players and produce more competitive tennis. It is unfortunate that Zvonareva has been sidelined with injury, otherwise she would never drop this low. Order will be restored when she returns and wins the calendar slam next year.
Preach

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote