Hantuchova: "I want to be in top 10 " - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #31
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hantuchova: "I want to be in top 10 "

She loses so many points in the beginning of the season she will be lucky to be top50 by Indian Wells.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #32
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Good for her. Aim high and all that.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #33
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

That's what she's been saying since 2002.
Always has a new attitude and epic mental strength but always the same old story with her.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #34
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
That's what she's been saying since 2002.
Always has a new attitude and epic mental strength but always the same old story with her.
She was in the top 10 in 2007 and 2008

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #35
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

The real problem here is there is no sign that she has been able to rediscover any form since the stress fracture. Her record since returning is W8 L16,with 8 first round losses(plus going 0-3 in Sofia). We'll need to see some evidence that she is capable of producing top class tennis again.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #36
country flag Otlichno
Splendid#man

Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute

Injury stopped her from achieving that goal in 2012.

Hopefully 2013 will be different for her.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #37
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

The only way she is seeing the top 10 is if she renews her partnership with Radwanska on the doubles court. Get real, girl.

You're worthless.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #38
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #39
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

She's old and slow.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #40
country flag iHeartTroyBolton

iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice
Unlikely, but it's only an amazing sign for her and her fans that she wants to keep working hard and she's not satisfied where she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
iHeartTroyBolton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #41
country flag Fretchap

Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future Fretchap has a brilliant future

I don't think she'll make it, but at this point of her career, it would be quite stupid to say before the year starts that her goal is to get to the top 25 when she obviously knows she can get there quite easily.

My point of view is that she better be striving for higher goals, that are quite tough but not absolutely impossible to reach, in order to keep herself motivated.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:10 AM   #42
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

I guess I could see her replacing Stosur or Wozniacki, lol.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:58 AM   #43
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

it's not that difficult as she didn't say top 5, half of the top 10 are disposable. But if she keeps going post injury form sadly she will end outside the top 100 by the clay season. This was an attainable goal before her injury.

Last edited by dencod16 : Jan 7th, 2013 at 09:43 AM.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #44
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

And I want Djokovic in my bed. Some things are just out of reach

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #45
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Well, the 2013 season is supposedly all or nothing for Dani.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote