Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #1291
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
No you don't get it I know what they call her that's what I'm saying I'm not a big fan either
that's why the gif is so great just by seeing this "dance" Masha's losses to her don't hurt as much plus I start laughing out loud
BTW didn't you say you were going to bed like half an hour ago I guess TF is addicting
Nah. The dancing after a victory is like salt in the wounds for me: "I just beat you, and now I'm going to be a giant b**** about it to your face." The only good thing about seeing her opponents dance is that Masha seems to hate the dancing so I always hope it fuels her to lay the beatdown for the next one - see the Miami Petko comments.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #1292
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
Nah. The dancing after a victory is like salt in the wounds for me: "I just beat you, and now I'm going to be a giant b**** about it to your face." The only good thing about seeing her opponents dance is that Masha seems to hate the dancing so I always hope it fuels her to lay the beatdown for the next one - see the Miami Petko comments.
Yeah but when Petko did it she looked kind of cool while when Azarenka attempted to dance...well let's just say that it didn't look cool just ridiculous (I'm not going to describe that dance performance with more details because some people like her and I don't want to be mean). I guess it depends how you look at it for me it was just funny because she was trying to shade Maria with the dance like you said but ended up looking awkward and weird
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #1293
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

^ LOL. I hadn't thought of it like that. I think I just take everything Azarenka does as a personal affront to both Masha and her fans (OK, maybe mostly just me).
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #1294
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
^ LOL. I hadn't thought of it like that. I think I just take everything Azarenka does as a personal affront to both Masha and her fans (OK, maybe mostly just me).
Don't worry your not the only one I'm like that too just for me this was Azarenka trying but failing to affront Masha because of her ridiculous dance moves
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #1295
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post

I died.
Will they make something similar with Maria?

plus that racket is SICK
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #1296
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I knew you were greek because of the flag but didn't think that you actually live in Greece
Yeah most schools do that around October for no reason really I think we did too for a couple of days. But this time the issue is serious so it probably will stay closed for a while
I see, hopefully something is done about your issue.
In the meanwhile, no school is usually fun so enjoy.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:10 AM   #1297
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Will we be able to get streams every day? If she practiced with ATP more there would be untold improvements to her game, she's a pretty girl. I'm sure she wouldn't be rejected too much.
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #1298
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

The fark is this unbearable Azarenka gif avatar doing in this thread.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:13 AM   #1299
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Sometimes you guys scare me with your commitment to a bit. But yeah, one bad rep doesn't bother me as much as that weird font you use
He's nothing but a New-york wannabe
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #1300
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know who this is?

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #1301
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You bishes. She's the future once Maria retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Please don't say that I wont be able to deal.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #1302
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Lachy go online!

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #1303
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Mark I'll just never get it. It's much smarter than liking fucking Pavs the most out of Generation Suck

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:17 AM   #1304
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know. If i wasn't a Vika fan pre-2012 i dont think I'd like her as much now

Also Salve bad repped me that girl doesn't quit.
I admire anyone who can find redeemable qualities in her to be honest so snaps for you

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #1305
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

How the fuck am I supposed to do 4 tests in a day and expect to do well in all of them?

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread