Donna Vekic - Page 190 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 03:14 PM   #2836
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donna Vekic

She already has youtube channel . . . maybe they will broadcast all her matches in 2013. on DV-TV
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 03:18 PM   #2837
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
She already has youtube channel . . . maybe they will broadcast all her matches in 2013. on DV-TV
I wonder if we should look forward to that too much, cause it probably wouldn't be free of charge.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 10:41 PM   #2838
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Donna is now most likely in Australian Open MD as Putintseva failed to win in Dubai and is not playing Ankara. I would expect Elina to overtake her in Ankara in a fortnight and probably Puig, but if Birnerova doesn't make the final, she will be in unless no one withdraws

EDIT: Putintseva made MD as she climbed higher than I thought. Now only 2 of Svitolina, Puig and Birnerova have to do well to push her out

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:41 AM   #2839
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Donna is now most likely in Australian Open MD as Putintseva failed to win in Dubai and is not playing Ankara. I would expect Elina to overtake her in Ankara in a fortnight and probably Puig, but if Birnerova doesn't make the final, she will be in unless no one withdraws

EDIT: Putintseva made MD as she climbed higher than I thought. Now only 2 of Svitolina, Puig and Birnerova have to do well to push her out
AUSTRALIAN OPEN MAINDRAW ENTRY LIST IS BASED ON RANKINGS OF 3RD DECEMBER.
ANKARA POINTS ARE ADDED 24TH DECEMBER.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

BYE.
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:39 AM   #2840
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:42 PM   #2841
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Day off! I sure know how to rest after a tough week. Enjoying in the pool, massage and beach walk before starting a new practice week in Dubai. Also going to have a cheeky BBQ tonight. And ...today forgot my sun cream :-)

Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:42 AM   #2842
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

At 109 she's pretty much guaranteed a spot in the main draw, hopefully she can get a decent draw and not someone ridiculous.

Maybe she should get Stosur in 1R.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:54 AM   #2843
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Call me crazy, but I actually wouldn't mind it if she would draw a seeded player in R1. OK, not necessarily Azarenka, but someone who could provide her with a learning experience and someone who would be a big challenge for her. Why? Because she usually chooses to play weaker events and in those she is rarely in a chance to face someone really good. Her objective is #1, so she should, from time to time, face someone who is close to the top of the game, just so that she gets the idea how far she still has to go. I understand that valuable points are at stake, but she can make up for those in some other events, and she is not defending that much after all, in the first half of the year. Not to mention that she would have an open path to quite far into the tournament if she would somehow scrape a win. Now, who would be a good draw...
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:42 AM   #2844
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Call me crazy, but I actually wouldn't mind it if she would draw a seeded player in R1. OK, not necessarily Azarenka, but someone who could provide her with a learning experience and someone who would be a big challenge for her. Why? Because she usually chooses to play weaker events and in those she is rarely in a chance to face someone really good. Her objective is #1, so she should, from time to time, face someone who is close to the top of the game, just so that she gets the idea how far she still has to go. I understand that valuable points are at stake, but she can make up for those in some other events, and she is not defending that much after all, in the first half of the year. Not to mention that she would have an open path to quite far into the tournament if she would somehow scrape a win. Now, who would be a good draw...
I totally agree with you.

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:41 PM   #2845
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I hope she draws Cadantu and then maybe some higher seed for round 2.
I agree that whoever she draws it can't be that bad, if it's a great player she will get valuable experience and if she gets someone not so good she would have a chance to win and earn big points!
It's very exciting time.
We'll just have to wait for some MD withdrawal for Donna to get in, probably we'll know it very late but surely she will be in MD.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #2846
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Hope she can get a good draw. Good luck.
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #2847
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks to Goran believing in me (Sportske novosti, Dec 04)! That means me a lot , Goran is one of the greatest player and personality in the world of tennis.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #2848
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Donna seems really likeable and I liked what I saw of her game in Tashkent. I hope she gets into the AO MD and has a good year next year.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #2849
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

I'd personally prefer beatable opponent in R1 and then seeded player in R2. This way in ideal scenario she would get both tons of points, as well as experience.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #2850
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
I finished my first run while Dubai was still sleeping. Amazing feeling. Now ready for well prepared and balanced breakfast.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread