Hantuchova: "I want to be in top 10 " - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #1
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Hantuchova: "I want to be in top 10 "

http://sport.sme.sk/c/6625531/hantuc...do-top-10.html

She has motivation to work hard to be ready and competitive at tournaments and considers that she can still achieve more. Her goal is to be in top 10 next year

Will she?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #2
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hantuchova: "I want to be in top 10 "

Who knows, she made it to 17 this year, then got injured, missed the clay season, and played crap for the rest of the season. Had she kept up her beginning of the year level I think she would have made it to the top 10 again. Daniela always works extremely hard so fitness won't be a problem, but she has to get rid of those mental problems at once, I mean she'll hit 30 in just 5 months

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #3
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

I'm convinced she thinks it's 2002 again. But then again, so do most of her fans.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #4
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute

No.

Cornet
Sisyphus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #5
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
I'm convinced she thinks it's 2002 again. But then again, so do most of her fans.
This.

And The Ivanovic Fans, including me, always think it's 2008

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #6
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

all the best to her .
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #7
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

She says this at the start of every season. Nothing new here.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #8
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

In the article she says that the FedCup injury seriously affected the entire season and that she's now practising at the Barcelona tennis academy. I wish her all the best.

And I agree with some comments below the article that she's beautiful

Nice find, NashaMasha.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #9
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Me too.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #10
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

And I want a 6 foot tall latino man with a hot body who's a great cook with a great job and takes me on 5 star all inclusive holidays yearly.

But honey we can't all have what we want.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #11
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

She might get to top 15 but not top 10 anymore
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #12
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

And I want to be a golfer dating a tennis player.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #13
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
http://sport.sme.sk/c/6625531/hantuc...do-top-10.html

She has motivation to work hard to be ready and competitive at tournaments and considers that she can still achieve more. Her goal is to be in top 10 next year

Will she?
It's all about hard work, fitness & motivation ...2012 was dominated by players 30+ age category, so you just can't write off a player coz they've had a funky season due to injuries & lack of motivation.

Yeess she can certainly get there if she puts her heart to it, been there done that, could happen again
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #14
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

It's not like it doesn't entirely depend on her though. I mean, her fitness is still great and her rivals now are worse than the ones she had in 2002/early 2003 and 2007/early 2008

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #15
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
It's all about hard work, fitness & motivation ...2012 was dominated by players 30+ age category, so you just can't write off a player coz they've had a funky season due to injuries & lack of motivation.

Yeess she can certainly get there if she puts her heart to it, been there done that, could happen again
It was one over 30 that dominated 2012 and as much as I like Daniela you can't compare the two at all.

And she needs to sort her head out, and that is the hardest thing to solve for a tennis player.

She has had a few 'funky' seasons not just one.

babsi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote