Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | RESULTS POSTED!!! - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:07 AM   #481
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
LIKE:
1. Ivanovic
2. Jankovic
3. Sharapova
4. Clijsters
5. Venus W.
6. Robson
7. Cirstea
8. Petkovic
9. Li Na
10. Goerges

DISLIKE:
1. Clementina Riobueno De Paola
2. Beatriz Maria Martins Cecato
3. Kathinka Von Deichmann
4. Maria Fernanda Alvarez Teran
5. Rocio De La Torre-Sanchez
Where´s Jovanosvki and Krunic?

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:09 AM   #482
country flag TennisPhan

TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future TennisPhan has a brilliant future
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

omg SERENA I LOVVVVVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
WTA IS DEADDDDDDDD WITHOUT YOU!! DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DONT EVER LEAVE ME
TennisPhan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:18 AM   #483
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

1. Venus Williams
2. Serena Williams
3. Agnes Szavay
4. Sabine Lisicki
5. Roberta Vinci
6. Nadia Petrova
7. Li Na
8. Mona Barthel
9. Lucie Safarova
10. Maria Kirilenko

Dislike

1. Azarenka
2. Pennetta
3. Niculescu
4. Kvitova
5. Kerber.
6. Stosur
7. Wickmayer
8. Errani
9. Ivanovic
10. Schiavone
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 01:41 AM   #484
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

(doubles only but still my fave active plaeyr, don't know if it will count : ) Srebotnik
Parra Santonja get back on track, girl
Medina Garrigues
Puig
Daniilidou
Date-Krumm
Hercog
S.Williams

(Petkovic / Li / Schiavone / Castano / Keothavong / Duque-Marino /Muguruza Blanco/ Arruabarrena Vecino...)

Dislike

Karatancheva
Azarenka
Kvitova
Bartoli
Pavlyuchenkova
Makarova
Cornet

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 05:47 AM   #485
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

Like:
1) Li Na: Amazing groundstrokes and footwork when "on", funny personality as well. Not really a brainless player, more like a headcase sometimes imo.
2) Angelique Kerber: Impressive year. Impressive counterpunching skills at her best, relatively complete player, can still improve her serve and few things here and there. A good fighter on court, her mentality has improved big time.
3) Venus Williams: Like her game and skills at the net at her best. Good and likeable personality. Good asset for the sport.
4) Peng Shuai: Underrated and decent player but often injured, like her backhand when she plays well, seems to be a good person. Hoping for her first title soon.
5) Roberta Vinci: All-court player at her best, generally gives tennis lessons to brainless ballbashers, good to see.
6) Lucie Safarova: Good player. Underachiever. Good game but somewhat brainless, poor shot selection, needs to be more patient on court. Seems like a nice person.
7) Francesca Schiavione: Variety player, nice game to watch at her peak, good and entertaining personality.
8) Serena Williams: A champion. She hates losing. Controversial and entertaining character.
9) Agnieska Radwanska: All court-tennis at her best despite lacking power. Seems to be a nice girl.

Dislike:
1) Petra Kvitova aka Shitra " i hit 50.000 UES per match and i'm proud of that" Craptova: Overrated player, not the next big deal. Brainless player, no plan B. Weak HC player. Dull personality. Enough said/
2) Julia Goerges aka Julio "i want to kill someone in the crowd" Hypeges: Overrated and average player at best. Plays an uninteresting mindless baseline bashing game. Bad mentality on court in general and boring personality.
3) Sabine Lisicki aka Zarbine "i'm a brat" Lisucki: Weak player in every sense. Overrated player and game, technically very weak, can't keep the ball in play. Bad mentality on court and spoiled brat. Enough said/
4) Pauline Parmentier aka Frogline " i can't hit a backhand properly" Parmugtier: Awful player. Even my grandma hits a better bh. Clown of the highest order. No talent nor skills at all. Bad mentality on court and annoying personality. In love with a guy who could be her father.
5) Samantha Stosur aka Samugtha " i can't win a mug tournament" Shanksur: Robotic player. Can't hit a bh to save her life, shanks all over the place, overrated fh. Us Open win was a complete fluke. Dull and introverted personality.
6) Tsetana Pironkova aka Tslutana "i'm much better looking off court than on court, thanks to photoshop" Flukonkova: Overrated and very weak player in reality. Bad fh and tennis skills in general. I can't believe Venus lost against her several times, it's a huge shame.
7) Bojana Jovanovski aka Blindana " i dress like a slut according to Laura Robson" Jokevanovski: Weak brainless ballbasher, joke of a player most of the time. Weird attitude and lifeless personality on court.
8) Irina Falconi aka Ironica "i want to be number one" Failconi: Bad game and tennis skills for an arrogant player. Spoiled brat.
9) Lourdes Dominguez-Lino aka Lamedes " i have no shame for moonbaling" Domugnez-Lolno: Pretty lame and boring moonbaling game. One of the worst player and talent in the top 100. Makes even Cohen look like an aggressive player. Dull and uninteresting personality as well.
10) Alizé Cornet aka Alice "i'm a spoiled brat" Cornut: Weak player nowadays, too far behind the baseline, uninspiring/boring player most of the time but still a spoiled brat. The most important point is her on court attitude, has no respect for herself and toward her opponents with such a bad attitude, needs to improve her mentality.

Honorable mentions: Gajdosova (normally on my dislike list but with her family's tragedy...), Hradecka and Rezai and others...

Last edited by RobinT83 : Dec 2nd, 2012 at 10:48 PM.
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:14 AM   #486
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
LIKE:
1. Ivanovic
2. Jankovic
3. Sharapova
4. Clijsters
5. Venus W.
6. Robson
7. Cirstea
8. Petkovic
9. Li Na
10. Goerges

DISLIKE:
1. Clementina Riobueno De Paola
2. Beatriz Maria Martins Cecato
3. Kathinka Von Deichmann
4. Maria Fernanda Alvarez Teran
5. Rocio De La Torre-Sanchez
So many randoms.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:17 AM   #487
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Our national powertroll's been unleashed it seems

Edit: Is Vikapower still alive btw?

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:37 AM   #488
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Favourites:
1. Ana Ivanovic
2. Su-Wei Hsieh
3. Marion Bartoli
4. Li Na
5. Alisa Kleybanova

Hate:
1. Dominika Cibulkova
2. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez
3. Kim Clijsters
4. Kateryna Bondarenko
5. Urszula Radwanska
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:50 AM   #489
country flag LindukRuncic

LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice LindukRuncic is just really nice

Faves:
10 Pts: Petra Kvitova
9 Pts: Maria Sharapova
8 Pts: Tamarine Tanasugarn
7 Pts: Sam Stosur
6 Pts: Victoria Azarenka
5 Pts: Serena Williams
4 Pts: Na Li
3 Pts: Sabine Lisciki
2 Pts: Su Wei Hsieh
1 Pt: Angelique Kerber

Dislike:
10 Pts: Agnieszka Radwanska
9 Pts: Sara Errani
8 Pts: Barbora Strycova
7 Pts: Ana Ivanovic
6 Pts: Liezel Huber
5 Pts: Monica Niculescu
4 Pts: Yanina Wickmayer
3 Pts: Shahar Peer
2 Pts: Caroline Wozniacki
1 Pt: Julia Cohen
LindukRuncic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:52 AM   #490
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Maria

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:12 PM   #491
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Tennisfan83

We are not worthy.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:03 PM   #492
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
Putinseva with so many haters
not surprised.
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:11 PM   #493
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

FAVOURITES
10pts- Ana Ivanovic
9pts- Maria Sharapova
8pts- Li Na
7pts- Jelena Jankovic
6pts- Andrea Petkovic
5pts- Angelique Kerber
4pts- Karolina Wozniacki
3pts- Svetlana Kuznetsova
2pts- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
1pts- Maria Kirilenko

NO ME GUSTA
10pts- Kim Clijsters
9pts- Dominika Cibulkova
8pts- Kateryna Bondarenko
7pts- Roberta Vinci
6pts- Julie Coin
5pts- Petra Cetkovska
4pts- Melanie Oudin
3pts- Shahar Peer
2pts- Johanna Larsson
1pts- Victoria Azarenka

Last edited by Harry. : Jan 1st, 2013 at 06:42 AM.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:14 PM   #494
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Why does everyone dislike Mel???

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #495
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

FAVOURITES
10pts- Jelena Jankovic
9pts- Tamira Paszek
8pts- Nadia Petrova
7pts- Flavia Pennetta
6pts- Andrea Petkovic
5pts- Angelique Kerber
4pts- Svetlana Kuznetsova
3pts- Bethanie Mattek-Sands
2pts- Aleksandra Krunic
1pts- Serena Williams

Dislike / Can't stand