Sammy Pics!!! - Page 298 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #4456
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice
Re: Sammy Pics!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Sync posts at 11:53AM it seems, Jo.
B.
Oops.. haha
Jo. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #4457
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Facebook: "No training today but I am out filming a tv ad for Optus"

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 03:00 PM   #4458
country flag big bob

big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light

9 Yr Boy: Blade Bingarape. How would you like a name like that?
big bob is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:07 AM   #4459
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Hairdressing session today. B.

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM   #4460
country flag Jo.

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:02 AM   #4461
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

a. Where is Sam off to?
b. Why is Dr. Who helping her get ready?
c. She looks great
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:20 AM   #4462
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
a. Where is Sam off to?
b. Why is Dr. Who helping her get ready?
c. She looks great
I wonder what period of history he got his shoes and socks from

Sam looks like a super glammed up Uma Thurman in Kill Bill in this photo
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:37 PM   #4463

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
I wonder what period of history he got his shoes and socks from
Don't think the rest of us have been there yet

Quote:
Sam looks like a super glammed up Uma Thurman in Kill Bill in this photo
Sam looks way more dangerous. No way she would have needed 2 movies to take old Bill out
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:01 PM   #4464

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Don't think the rest of us have been there yet
Suddenly Sam's shoe choice from last week is making a lot more sense. We didn't realise that a Time Lord was her personal fashion adviser.

Also, @ your question about where Sam was going, there have been a couple of articles about the Newcombe Award in the last couple of days, so I think it's that. Don't think anyone's going to stop Sam taking it out for a third consecutive year.

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:20 PM   #4465

It'd also make sense in that case that Sam would make an odd shoe choice based on a self-inflicted concussion the following day

I agree that it's hard to see anyone beating her to the Newcombe medal again this year. The hard thing might be finding a few players who have done enough to warrant being included in the shortlist.

I just did a little check on the WTA site, and it turns out that Sam has almost as many ranking points as all the other Aussie women as a whole (less than 300 points difference). Taking into account that Sam had quite a few points that didn't count towards her ranking because of the 16 tournament rule, it's safe to say that Sam would win a "Sam v the rest" contest by a considerable margin.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM   #4466
country flag Jo.

She got it

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:12 PM   #4467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
She got it

Thats great!!!!

Doesn't she look beautiful?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #4468

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite
It'd also make sense in that case that Sam would make an odd shoe choice based on a self-inflicted concussion the following day

I really think we've stumbled onto something here. Now if only we can convince Dr Who to return to 2010 and somehow change the outcome of the FO final ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo.
She got it
Woohoo go Sam She looks gorgeous.

She must be sick of all these Newcombe Medals cluttering up her trophy cabinet

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #4469

Quote:

I really think we've stumbled onto something here. Now if only we can convince Dr Who to return to 2010 and somehow change the outcome of the FO final ...
I have to wonder whether Sam hasn't lost sight of the big picture here. I mean, she manages to convince a bona fide Time Lord to join her team and then puts him in charge of wardrobe management?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #4470
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Molly M is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread