Want Some Real Comedy? Look How Low Tennis Channel Has Serena Ranked - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:04 AM   #31
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Want Some Real Comedy? Look How Low Tennis Channel Has Serena Ranked

tennis channel and american analysts in general except johnny mac and connors are dumb as hell......their knowledge of the sport is awful......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:16 AM   #32
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
PS.... Agassi won 4 AO , you are a mess
Good point, thanks. I quickly copied this from menstennisforum. But he has eight slams anyway so no change in the overall tally.

Quote:
are you serious? Lendl beat 17-18 y.o Agassi ,and when Agassi grew up he started to beat Lendl

what is more Agassi with equal number of Slams has CGS + Olympic Gold, what makes him ranked higher than any 8 Slam winner
Maybe this list from menstennisforum will help

1. Pancho Gonzales, 364 weeks and 20.66 slams
2. Rod Laver, 277 weeks and 19.195 slams
3. Roger Federer, 300 weeks and 17 slams
4. Bill Tilden, 330 weeks and 14.143 slams
5. Ken Rosewall, 242 weeks and 20.2 slams
6. Pete Sampras, 286 weeks and 14 slams
7. Don Budge, 303 weeks and 10.5 slams
8. William Renshaw, 286 weeks and 11.165 slams
9. Laurie Doherty, 252 weeks and 7.665 slams
10. Jack Kramer, 234 weeks and 8.195 slams
11. Ivan Lendl, 234 weeks and 8 slams
12. Ellsworth Vines, 191 weeks and 10.035 slams
13. William Larned- 199 weeks and 8 slams
14. Bjorn Borg, 150 weeks and 11 slams
15. Joshua Pim, 173 weeks 9 slams
16. Jimmy Connors, 182 weeks and 8 slams
17. Bobby Riggs, 156 weeks and 8.98 slams
18. John McEnroe, 170 weeks and 7 slams
19. Henri Cochet, 147 weeks and 8.145 slams
20. Rafael Nadal, 102 weeks and 11 slams
21. Tony Wilding, 130 weeks and 8.665 slams
22. Fred Perry, 121 weeks and 8.7 slams
23. Reggie Doherty, 139 weeks and 7 slams
24. Wilfred Baddeley, 122 weeks and 8 slams
25. Andre Agassi, 101 weeks and 8 slams
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:19 PM   #33
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Agassi is overrated in this ranking quite significantly. For instance, he is six places ahead of the great Ivan Lendl, while he should be at least six places behind Ivan

Look at their stats:

Lendl vs Agassi

H2H : 6:2
Grand Slams : 8:8
AO : 2:3
RG : 3:1
WM : 0:1
UO : 3:2
YEC : 5:1
NO. 1 (weeks) : 270 : 101
NO. 1 (years) : 4 : 1
GS Finals : 19 : 15
Win : 1071 : 870
Truth!

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 02:06 PM   #34
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Good point, thanks. I quickly copied this from menstennisforum. But he has eight slams anyway so no change in the overall tally.

Maybe this list from menstennisforum will help

1. Pancho Gonzales, 364 weeks and 20.66 slams
2. Rod Laver, 277 weeks and 19.195 slams
3. Roger Federer, 300 weeks and 17 slams
4. Bill Tilden, 330 weeks and 14.143 slams
5. Ken Rosewall, 242 weeks and 20.2 slams
6. Pete Sampras, 286 weeks and 14 slams
7. Don Budge, 303 weeks and 10.5 slams
8. William Renshaw, 286 weeks and 11.165 slams
9. Laurie Doherty, 252 weeks and 7.665 slams
10. Jack Kramer, 234 weeks and 8.195 slams
11. Ivan Lendl, 234 weeks and 8 slams
12. Ellsworth Vines, 191 weeks and 10.035 slams
13. William Larned- 199 weeks and 8 slams
14. Bjorn Borg, 150 weeks and 11 slams
15. Joshua Pim, 173 weeks 9 slams
16. Jimmy Connors, 182 weeks and 8 slams
17. Bobby Riggs, 156 weeks and 8.98 slams
18. John McEnroe, 170 weeks and 7 slams
19. Henri Cochet, 147 weeks and 8.145 slams
20. Rafael Nadal, 102 weeks and 11 slams
21. Tony Wilding, 130 weeks and 8.665 slams
22. Fred Perry, 121 weeks and 8.7 slams
23. Reggie Doherty, 139 weeks and 7 slams
24. Wilfred Baddeley, 122 weeks and 8 slams
25. Andre Agassi, 101 weeks and 8 slams
so Caroline Wozniacki is greater than Venus ? weeks being #1 is contovercial evidence of greatness ... Career Grand Slam is on the contrary an achievement as well as Olympic Gold

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 04:17 PM   #35
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post
Truth!
And I didn't even mention that Lendl has 94 tournament titles compared to just 60 for Agassi.

Plus Ivan has just added one slam and one Olympic Gold to his tally as a coach

Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:42 AM   #36
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

No problems with her ranking here. Steffi was the # 1 woman of all time and Martina and Chrissy also trump Serena. I would rate Serena ahead of Billie Jean who is a political correctness pick here.

On men's side, I would put Borg ahead of Raffa and Sampras.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #37
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
No problems with her ranking here. Steffi was the # 1 woman of all time and Martina and Chrissy also trump Serena. I would rate Serena ahead of Billie Jean who is a political correctness pick here.

On men's side, I would put Borg ahead of Raffa and Sampras.
If I were a moderator, I'd permanently ban you for that. A woman who won 39 total majors (only Court and Navratilova have more), including all four in singles, doubles, and mixed, is a "political correctness" pick? You obviously know nothing about tennis, so why did you REALLY join this board?
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #38
country flag Otlichno
Hammer of Thor

Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute

And where exactly should she be?

What can Daniela do with her backhand? Anything? Try me. Trollolol.
Otlichno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #39
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemWilliamsGulls View Post
Serena will always be the greatest player of all time to me...I could give a rats ass of what the Tennis channel says lol.
Based on what? your opinion?

next
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #40
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Based on what? your opinion?

next
This is what I'm talking about, Dom.

"Serena Williams will always be the greatest player of all time TO ME..."

It's so clearly this person's opinion, yet, you can't allow them to simply have their opinion. No, you must make a comment. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #41
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's so clearly this person's opinion, yet, you can't allow them to simply have their opinion. No, you must make a comment. -_-
An opinion must be supported with facts, or logical reasons to hold some weight
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #42
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
An opinion must be supported with facts, or logical reasons to hold some weight
That isn't true.

Person A has the prettiest voice to me. There is no other needed information for me to hold that opinion, other than that I believe it to be true.

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #43
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
If I were a moderator, I'd permanently ban you for that. A woman who won 39 total majors (only Court and Navratilova have more), including all four in singles, doubles, and mixed, is a "political correctness" pick? You obviously know nothing about tennis, so why did you REALLY join this board?
Well you are not, so kiss my ass.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #44
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That isn't true.

Person A has the prettiest voice to me. There is no other needed information for me to hold that opinion, other than that I believe it to be true.
so information that Maria Callas had greater voice is irrelevant for you, doesn't it?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #45
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
so information that Maria Callas had greater voice is irrelevant for you, doesn't it?
You can't even formulate a coherent sentence. BYEEEeee.

Quote:
Fuck y'all