Rory's Ex throws dinner party shade - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:39 PM   #1
country flag Kvitarenka

Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all
Rory's Ex throws dinner party shade

THE SHADE

One woman replaced the other in Rory McIlroy’s affections – and tensions mounted between Caroline Wozniacki and Holly Sweeney at the weekend.

Miss Sweeney appeared to draw the wrath of her ex’s new lover after the episode of Celebrity Come Dine With Me that she appeared in was aired on Channel 4.

The episode had already titillated Irish fans as Miss Sweeney chose a cheeky ‘Golf Pros, Tennis Hoes’ theme for her dinner party. The blonde student’s leap into the small screen wearing the cheeky dress code attracted a barrage of criticism from viewers when screened on Saturday on Channel 4.
Come Dine With Me: Holly Sweeney may have angered her ex's new lover Caroline Wozniacki as she hosted a Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes themed night

Come Dine With Me: Holly Sweeney may have angered her ex's new lover Caroline Wozniacki as she hosted a Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes themed night

Following the programme, a tweet from Miss Wozniacki’s verified Twitter account suggested that she may have been less than impressed with it. ‘It’s amazing how some people can’t move on from the past and get on with their own lives,’ she wrote.

Retweeted 96 times by some of her 440,000 followers, there were hints that the Co. Down sportsman’s previous partner was the intended target of the random comment.

Northern-based fan Sinéad Miskelly replied to the star from the account @rugbydown: ‘It was clear on Come Dine With Me Ireland tonight #tennis #golf #fancydress.’

When several others questioned the context of the unexplained tweet, another fan also identified Miss Sweeney as being singled out. @LosDosMos wrote: ‘Rory’s ex, ha. She went on “Celebrity” Come Dine with Me last year and the episode was repeated today. Her theme was “Golf”.’

Hours earlier, the couple known as ‘Wozilroy’ had tweeted a picture of themselves ‘on top of the world in Aspen’. The show, which first aired on TV3 in April, was recorded just four months after the couple split and McIlroy took up with the Danish tennis champion. But Miss Sweeney faced fresh criticism from the public for choosing the theme.

Peter Donaghy tweeted: ‘@HFCSween Why did you choose a golf and tennis theme on Come Dine With Me?? Awful choice, move on #cringetv’.
Champion: Holly's association with golfer Rory led her to appear on Celebrity Come Dine With Me, one Twitter user said it was 'cringe TV'

Champion: Holly's association with golfer Rory led her to appear on Celebrity Come Dine With Me, one Twitter user said it was 'cringe TV'

Replying to the harsh summary on her 22nd birthday on Saturday, she replied: ‘Learn to laugh at the past to move on. P.S. That’s at least a year old.’

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...H-e-night.html

Kvitty Wimbledon 2011 Champion, get it together for 2013!
Vee and Ree Legends of the game, enough said
Kvitarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:42 PM   #2
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rory's Ex throws dinner party shade

I heard this a long time ago

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM   #3
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
I heard this a long time ago
I didn't.

I wish Karolina focused on practicing before her 2013 season...
Poor Piotr. How long is he going to think he is in control of anything....?

---

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:14 PM   #4
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Girls fighting for Rory

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:27 PM   #5
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
Girls fighting for Rory
Correction:

Girls fighting for Rory's money

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:29 PM   #6
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future

The fact that she only had 96 retweets LMMFAO ROTF

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:33 PM   #7
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

This was filmed and originally shown almost a year ago. The other night was a repeat. Dunno why Caro is dragging this up since it's old news.

Caro clearly pissed at being called a hoe
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:44 PM   #8
country flag danieln1

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsi View Post
Correction:

Girls fighting for Rory's money
Gold diggers

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:01 PM   #9
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaSlam View Post
The fact that she only had 96 retweets LMMFAO ROTF
How many retweets do you get?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:17 PM   #10
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #11
country flag iHeartTroyBolton

iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice iHeartTroyBolton is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
How many retweets do you get?
How is that a fair comparison?
iHeartTroyBolton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:52 PM   #12
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post

I just think Rory is an epic asshole. There was such a big deal about his 'homecoming' over here and they aired a documentary talking where he was talking about getting back with his ex after the USO and leaving her was the biggest mistake of his life. Then less than two weeks later he had started flirting with Woz on Twitter.

He's just one of those guys.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #13
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvitarenka View Post
THE SHADE

One woman replaced the other in Rory McIlroy’s affections – and tensions mounted between Caroline Wozniacki and Holly Sweeney at the weekend.

[b]Miss Sweeney appeared to draw the wrath of her ex’s new lover after the episode of Celebrity Come Dine With Me that she appeared in was aired on Channel 4.

The episode had already titillated Irish fans as Miss Sweeney chose a cheeky ‘Golf Pros, Tennis Hoes’ theme for her dinner party. The blonde student’s leap into the small screen wearing the cheeky dress code attracted a barrage of criticism from viewers when screened on Saturday on Channel 4.

Following the programme, a tweet from Miss Wozniacki’s verified Twitter account suggested that she may have been less than impressed with it. ‘It’s amazing how some people can’t move on from the past and get on with their own lives,’ she wrote.

Retweeted 96 times by some of her 440,000 followers, there were hints that the Co. Down sportsman’s previous partner was the intended target of the random comment.

Northern-based fan Sinéad Miskelly replied to the star from the account @rugbydown: ‘It was clear on Come Dine With Me Ireland tonight #tennis #golf #fancydress.’

When several others questioned the context of the unexplained tweet, another fan also identified Miss Sweeney as being singled out. @LosDosMos wrote: ‘Rory’s ex, ha. She went on “Celebrity” Come Dine with Me last year and the episode was repeated today. Her theme was “Golf”.’

Hours earlier, the couple known as ‘Wozilroy’ had tweeted a picture of themselves ‘on top of the world in Aspen’. The show, which first aired on TV3 in April, was recorded just four months after the couple split and McIlroy took up with the Danish tennis champion. But Miss Sweeney faced fresh criticism from the public for choosing the theme.

Peter Donaghy tweeted: ‘@HFCSween Why did you choose a golf and tennis theme on Come Dine With Me?? Awful choice, move on #cringetv’.

Replying to the harsh summary on her 22nd birthday on Saturday, she replied: ‘Learn to laugh at the past to move on. P.S. That’s at least a year old.’

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...H-e-night.html
This irrelevant person is considered a celebrity?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #14
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

McIlroy’s childhood sweetheart has admitted to getting ‘a bit of stick about it but knew I would’. She said: ‘I wanted to do it really to take the p*** out of me, not anybody else. Obviously I was only on the show because of my ex, so that’s why I went for it.

‘A current thing at uni parties is Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes, so it’s not for me to go and change that. It’s a usual night out.’

Cringe TV: Pippa O Connor, Shane Byrne, Madeline Mulqueen, Michael O Doherty andHolly Sweeney starred in
the show, aired on Friday

She appeared in the show with Pippa O’Connor, Michael O’Doherty, Shane Byrne and Madeline Mulqueen. It was first screened on TV3 earlier this year.

Meanwhile, topless pictures of Miss Sweeney appeared yesterday in a Sunday newspaper.

The saucy shots by Belfast-based fashion photographer Gavin Millar also show in her underwear, her modesty covered by a cardigan, holding her two Chihuahuas. She said she did the pictures to help friend Mr Millar build his portfolio. ‘I wouldn’t have done the shots if I didn’t feel comfortable and with Gavin and I together, the pictures were always going to be a little crazy.’

Since moving out of the Moneyreagh mansion she and Rory shared, she has gone back to her studies and is completing the final year of her sports technology degree.
____

Pippa O'Connor!

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #15
country flag danieln1

Woz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that nobody