Ask Nazzac - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:36 PM   #16
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: Ask Nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
My favourite womens player Not overall

First thing i like about Slava is her game. She is a great watch, especially when she's playing well. She has a nice all court game, with good attack and good defense too. She attacks the net, and has a great net game which i like, especially in today's tennis. I think she is very talented, and better than her ranking suggests. After i started to become a fan of her game, I realised how much of an awesome personality she has got through Facebook and interviews. Very nice person (by the looks of it), very humble, good sportsman, and very cute.

So in short, her game and personality.
Good, I like her too for the same reasons Have another other WTA players you like?

Do you like my sense of humor?
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:37 PM   #17
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

SpongeBob or Patrick?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:42 PM   #18
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
Good, I like her too for the same reasons Have another other WTA players you like?

Do you like my sense of humor?
I like most players, but Slava is my only favourite.

And, i don't know Don't really know you enough to answer

Quote:
SpongeBob or Patrick?
Don't watch that show, never have.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:45 PM   #19
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you gay!?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:51 PM   #20
country flag Flavia P.

He said he was straight. And I actually believe it, unlike some others on this forum who identify as such
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:52 PM   #21
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

It was about time someone opened a thread like this on TF.

Which male tennis player do you dislike the most?

What is your favorite football team?

How old are you?

What's your real first name?

Do you like me?
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:54 PM   #22
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He said he was straight. And I actually believe it, unlike some others on this forum who identify as such
They are heteroflexible.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:39 PM   #23
country flag Flavia P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
They are heteroflexible.
Something like that
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #24
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
It was about time someone opened a thread like this on TF.

Which male tennis player do you dislike the most?

What is your favorite football team?

How old are you?

What's your real first name?

Do you like me?
1. Murray- Dislike his game and attitude on court. I don't hate him, but i don't like him.

2. Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund. For some reason i support 2 teams . But i've supported Chelsea for over a decade now, and i love the way BVB play football, and some of the players that play for them.

3. 16

4. Niall- An Irish name. My friends used to call me nazz when i was younger, and my last name begins with C, hence my user name.

5. You seem like a good poster most of the time, and you like Slava (i think), so yeah
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #25
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
Are you gay!?
Nope. I'm straight, like i said before.

Whats with the obsession with Bi's on this forum
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #26
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Are you blonde?
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #27
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
2. Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund. For some reason i support 2 teams . But i've supported Chelsea for over a decade now, and i love the way BVB play football, and some of the players that play for them.
Now that I come to think of it, four posters on this board with football avatars/signatures come to my mind - 2 support Chelsea, 2 BVB. It looks like you're in good company here.

Quote:
4. Niall- An Irish name. My friends used to call me nazz when i was younger, and my last name begins with C, hence my user name.
Irish names are awesome.

Quote:
5. You seem like a good poster most of the time, and you like Slava (i think), so yeah

Do you prefer TF or MTF? Please briefly explain your decision.

What do you think of Barca - great players or dirty cheaters?

Your favorite football player?

Has someone ever badrepped you?

How tall are you?
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #28
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

What's your favorite Lady song
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #29
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsea fan.

do you miss him?

no, seriously, I do.
I'm a MUFC fan and I miss him. Vida vs Drogba was a sight to see.

Quote:
Bananas don't really give a shit about what you think
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #30
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
Are you blonde?
Nope. I have black hair or very very dark brown hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

Do you prefer TF or MTF? Please briefly explain your decision.

What do you think of Barca - great players or dirty cheaters?

Your favorite football player?

Has someone ever badrepped you?

How tall are you?
1. I don't know really. I kinda prefer MTF's GM section, mainly because i know more about mens tennis than womens. But TF has better player forums/threads and less haters from what i've seen (i could be wrong). So i'd say that i prefer neither over the other.

2. Barca are a great team, who i like watching. They play great football and are on of the best teams ever. But when they cheat and dive (Busquets especially) then it's annoying

3. Marco Reus, Juan Mata, Oscar, or Mats Hummels.

4. 5ft9 going on 5ft10. Still growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك View Post
What's your favorite Lady song
I presume you mean a song by a lady.

I don't mean to sound sexist, but pretty much 100% of what i listen to is sung by males. I like a lot of a Rock music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post

do you miss him?
Of course. Especially with Torres misfiring. But i think Drogba left at the right time. On a high, winning the champions league.