Ask Nazzac - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:26 PM   #1
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Ask Nazzac

I thought, making one of these threads would be cool. I like answering questions, and all that

You can ask me anything. Can be about Tennis, football, TV, film, or my personal life (although i'm not going into anything too personal )

I will answer every single question i can

Ask away!!
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:30 PM   #2
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: Ask Nazzac

How great of a poster do you think I am?

Do you love my avi/siggy combo?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:31 PM   #3
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Who are you?

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:32 PM   #4
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is delicatecutter?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:38 PM   #5
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia P. View Post
How great of a poster do you think I am?

Do you love my avi/siggy combo?
1. I don't know . I haven't seen enough posts to comment

2. I wouldn't say i love it. But it's pretty cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Who are you?
Im Nazzac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
Who is delicatecutter?
I don't know Maybe he/she can answer that
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:45 PM   #6
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Only pretty cool

Which one of the two do you like more than the other, the avatar or the signature?

Are you impressed with how many cute boys are on this forum?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:51 PM   #7
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Only pretty cool

Which one of the two do you like more than the other, the avatar or the signature?

Are you impressed with how many cute boys are on this forum?
1. Avatar

2. I'm not going to comment. I am a male, and i'm straight , so i don't want to talk about 'Cute boys'
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:01 PM   #8
country flag Flavia P.

OMG, we found another straight one, boys!

Well, well, that changes the game. Changes the game entirely. OK. So, Shevdova is your fav........why's that?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:08 PM   #9
country flag nazzac

Quote:
OMG, we found another straight one, boys!

Well, well, that changes the game. Changes the game entirely. OK. So, Shevdova is your fav........why's that?
My favourite womens player Not overall

First thing i like about Slava is her game. She is a great watch, especially when she's playing well. She has a nice all court game, with good attack and good defense too. She attacks the net, and has a great net game which i like, especially in today's tennis. I think she is very talented, and better than her ranking suggests. After i started to become a fan of her game, I realised how much of an awesome personality she has got through Facebook and interviews. Very nice person (by the looks of it), very humble, good sportsman, and very cute.

So in short, her game and personality.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:11 PM   #10
country flag antonella

antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute

Is it possible to quantitatively understand quark and gluon confinement in a quantum chromodynamic framework within the existence of a mass gap?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:16 PM   #11
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonella View Post
Is it possible to quantitatively understand quark and gluon confinement in a quantum chromodynamic framework within the existence of a mass gap?
Damn. I was just gonna ask that...
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:17 PM   #12
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonella View Post
Yes, no, maybe so
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:19 PM   #13
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Would you rather be a starfish or a sea urchin?
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:21 PM   #14
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

spaghetti or mashed potatoes?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:26 PM   #15
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Would you rather be a starfish or a sea urchin?
Neither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matías. View Post
spaghetti or mashed potatoes?
Spaghetti