Andy's *Video-Thread* - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:17 AM   #226
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of
Re: Andy's *Video-Thread*

China Open 2012 1st Round, Full Match.

Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #227
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Andrea Petkovic vs Barbora Zahlavova Strycova - 1R - WTA Linz 2012

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #228
country flag MariaFan.

Linz 2012

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu7...bermannt_sport
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #229
country flag MariaFan.

Petko Dance WTA Linz 2012

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #230
country flag MariaFan.

Luxembourg WTA 2012, Andrea vs. Ksenia Pervak

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:32 PM   #231
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #232
country flag MariaFan.

WTA Challenger Pune 2012

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #233
country flag MariaFan.

WTA Indian Open 2012

WTA Challenger Pune 2012

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #234
country flag MariaFan.

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 04:38 PM   #235
country flag MariaFan.

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #236
country flag Trask30

Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all Trask30 is a name known to all

Petko trifft Wickert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkox8_CSa3s
Trask30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #237
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Nice interview. She still has her Cayenne, too.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #238
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Great interview with Wickert whom I like very much anyways.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #239
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

great to see such videos
thanks for sharing
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:59 PM   #240
country flag MariaFan.

Tennis-University Olympics

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=480396212002334

The other side of preseason at the Tennis-University

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater