Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #31
country flag FactsPlease

FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread - UPDATE 25 NOV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
LOL @ those who think this page is real. Jelena doesn't do this XOXOXOX shit, she's a tough bird.
If I had to guess, I'd say this Facebook page was manufactured by DokDi as part of his ongoing fraud on the forum, to make him look like he's "in-the-know" when it comes to Jelena.

There's still no independent reports of her supposed surgery and missing the summer season in Australia.
FactsPlease is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #32
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf, you're crazier than I thought.

Yeah for sure I created both this and her previous facebook, and making up news about her surgery and not playing Australia and everything.

Just shut up and wait for your 'independent reports' instead of making sick accusations.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #33
country flag jela_dokic

jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light

True or not.... the fact is that Jelena isn´t playing the WC Play Off.... and any of the Australian tournaments... so I think that DokDi is telling us the truth....

I hope she comes back as soon as she can...

Jelena Dokic
Angelique Kerber
Mirjana Lucic

Steffi Graf Lindsay Davenport, Patty Schnyder, kim Clijsters
jela_dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #34
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

'She' posted another FB update today.

IDK if it sounds like her tbh. I wish someone could confirm this...
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #35
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

28 Nov: Continuing to work hard.I am back on court,going easy and taking it one step at a time.Its great to be on court after such a long time.So far so good.Will keep you posted on my progress.

Back on court already...
Somebody should ask her to post a current pic as confirmation.

Last edited by DokDi : Nov 28th, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #36
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FactsPlease View Post
If I had to guess, I'd say this Facebook page was manufactured by DokDi as part of his ongoing fraud on the forum
Crossed my mind too
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 08:49 PM   #37
country flag DokDi

Re: Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread - UPDATE 2 DEC!

2 DEC: Hi everyone.I thought i would just write a quick update before the new week starts.Its December already,and i am incredibly sad not to be able to go to Australia this year.Usually i am already there at this time so its very hard not to be able to go there this year.I love doing my off season there and i am so sad not be there right now.But i have to stay strong and continue doing what i have to do to be on the court competing as soon as possible.New week starting tomorrow and hopefully if everything goes well i will be going up with my intensity on the court with hopefully no pain.December and January will be very important for me as i would like to be playing my first tournament in February.So starting to step it up from tomorrow,so fingers crossed that it all goes well.Also,I am finding inspiration in this guy,he is incredible and i love his quotes.XOXO.

Photo of Muhammed Ali with quote "Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are"

February return.
Let's not speak to soon, fingers crossed no pain now...
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #38
country flag DokDi

Re: Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread - AMAZING UPDATE WITH PICTURE 08 DEC!

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #39
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread - AMAZING UPDATE WITH PICTURE 08 DEC!

Thanks, DokDi. It's fantastic to read that she's practicing without pain. But I'm sorry to hear she hates winter so much; wish she could do her training in Australia.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #40
country flag DokDi

Re: Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread

Jelena will head to America after New Year for final comeback preparations!
Check her new update.

Last edited by DokDi : Dec 16th, 2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #41
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

She sounds so upbeat! Hope she'll keep up w/ these updates, and put some photos up once she starts training in the US.
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #42
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

So great to read that she's painfree now and can train how she wants in order to be fit for 2013. I have a feeling she'll be in great shape once she steps on the court next year.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #43
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf~Dokic View Post
So great to read that she's painfree now and can train how she wants in order to be fit for 2013. I have a feeling she'll be in great shape once she steps on the court next year.
I agree. I hope she really stays fit so she can remain healthy. I'd love to see her play at least one full season completely healthy and return to the top 20. She still has the game to win tournaments and make the 2nd week of grand slams if she can produce her best form.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #44
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JELENA DOKIC IS BACK! Message For Fans:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
Yeah that pic is suspicious, but you think Pleming, Navratilova, Roger Rasheed, people from TA would add her if they didn't know for sure it's Jelena?

Also there are 2 private pics of her and Tin (and it used to be Tin's old FB). I'm almost 100% sure it's her.

Edit: In addition, she's friends with Dinara Safina, who mentioned Jelena as a "good friend" in an article recently.
Im 99.9% sure it was her
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:01 PM   #45
auntie janie

New post today: Jelena's leaving for the US tomorrow to start some hard training.