Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #901
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - Totgesagte leben länger! - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
That choke was paaathetic 5-1 and 9-6
wuuaaah I only saw the live scoreboard at 5-5 and at 9-8*

so that indeed was a choke, how many double faults in that tiebreaker and at what points committed by who if I may ask

anyway, the results they have had in their 4 tournaments show that the potential of ruling the doubles circuit is there. If they start to learn how to capitalize on leads and how to use their chances I expect at least one GS title!
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #902
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

There was only 1 DF in the TB at 5-2 by ALG. Other than that they just lost the points when they were up...

I agree though, they need to keep playing together so when they play a good team they can win the deciding points or the important points. That was the only thing missing from this 4 tournament run...hopefully a good off season of training (particularly for ALG to get fitter ) and they will do well next year.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #903
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even though we lost today we had some good weeks. Time to go home tomorrow! It has been 10 weeks... I can't wait! #offseason
Anna on twitter
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #904
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see she's training and that they are training together, will help them a lot as a team.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #905
country flag Davodus

According to her website ALG is playing Brisbane to start the season, which means I can watch them

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #906
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Das Bild erinnert irgendwie an diese Fitnesssendungen, die es immer mal wieder im TV gibt. Die Kulisse hat was davon.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #907
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Das Bild erinnert irgendwie an diese Fitnesssendungen, die es immer mal wieder im TV gibt. Die Kulisse hat was davon.
Mich daran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWn9UAK24MI

Böse, ich weiß.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #908
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Schön zu sehen, dass die beiden zusammen trainieren Ich hoffe, dass das Training bei den warmen Temperaturen hilfreich in Australien sein wird.
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #909
country flag davidmario

Kveta planned her career sooo wisely. That is in Sarasota where she lives, I think it's her backyard, she also has a tennis court in her backyard. ALG looks too chubby again. I really hope she will lose 5-10pounds...
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:34 AM   #910
country flag Davodus

Looks like they are having fun

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #911
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post

Looks like they are having fun

where did u find this picture?
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:10 PM   #912
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post

where did u find this picture?
From ALG's tweets
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #913
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
From ALG's tweets
Poolparty, See, Tennisplatz, all das im Peschke-Reich. Da kann man mal sehen wie reich man werden kann, allein durch Preisgeld, wenn man das Doppelspielen perfektioniert und die Einzelkarriere an den Nagel hängt
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #914
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Die hat 4 Mio $ verdient. Zieh davon mal Steuern und Kosten ab...und das in 19 Profijahren. Wenn das wirklich ihre Bude ist, hat sie da noch irgendwelche anderen Geldquellen.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #915
country flag davidmario

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Die hat 4 Mio $ verdient. Zieh davon mal Steuern und Kosten ab...und das in 19 Profijahren. Wenn das wirklich ihre Bude ist, hat sie da noch irgendwelche anderen Geldquellen.
Sie haben wohl noch ein Fitnessstudio in Berlin. So richtig Geld hat sie ja erst gemacht, seitdem sie sich seit Mitte des letzten Jahrzehnts aufs Doppelspielen konzentriert. Vorher hat sie sich wohl ganz gut über Wasser halten können und die letzten Jahre gut Profit gemacht.