Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread. - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:15 PM   #136
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Why the anthems? So random!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:16 PM   #137
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I remember the Russian anthem from RG. It was beautiful and touching, but so long!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:16 PM   #138
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

masha's face

she looks glowing in yellow
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:19 PM   #139
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

the italian anthem sounds so much like this haha

[excluding the disco part]
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:19 PM   #140
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Yass! Mother Russia glorious anthem.
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:21 PM   #141
Forever Sharapova.

i thought masha was on first?
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:22 PM   #142
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
the italian anthem sounds so much like this haha

[excluding the disco part]
I'm crying! What the hell is this?

I think it's a really joyous anthem! Everybody loves singing it every time it's played!

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:23 PM   #143
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Yea, I though Maria was on first? does anyone have a link which is in English?
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM   #144
country flag JoPova

The programme is:

Ana-Roby
Maria-Sara
Ana/Maria-Sara/Roby

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM   #145
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

She is not first? wth?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM   #146
Forever Sharapova.

even though I like ana, I don't think I'm going to watch her match.
let me know when Masha comes on
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:28 PM   #147
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
even though I like ana, I don't think I'm going to watch her match.
let me know when Masha comes on
she may finish fast, last time she played Roberta she managed to win just some balls , but no points ((((

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:30 PM   #148
country flag JoPova

I think Roby will win easily!

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:30 PM   #149
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

@Cosmic Voice I like that you changed your sig I wasn't really getting what the previous one was about
Also it was really big and every time you posted I thought it was a new photo of Maria but then saw it was just the sig and I got disappointed
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:31 PM   #150
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
@Cosmic Voice I like that you changed your sig I wasn't really getting what the previous one was about
Also it was really big and every time you posted I thought it was a new photo of Maria but then saw it was just the sig and I got disappointed