$75,000 Dubai (UAE) 2012 | Nov 26 (Winner: Kimiko Date-Krumm) - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #406
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/ReemAb...85803097419776

Kimko in action

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #407
country flag AgentProvocateur

AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice
Re: $75,000 Dubai (UAE) 2012 | Nov 26 (Draws)

Krumiko

She finished the match fast as Shinkansen running from Tokyo to Osaka
AgentProvocateur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #408
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
The one thing in her schedule I would change is that beside RG
I think she should skip the WTA clay season and instead play some of those Japanese ITFs
on superfast courts that take place at the same time.
True... and she always get injured on clay season.

What made her possible to play recent tournaments are
nice rest & training she had after Wimbledon's injury.

She really needs enough training which she couldn't spare last year
cause she played post-season and started with the New year tournament.
She should really concentrate on training and select tournaments.
doesn't need to attend everything.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #409
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #410
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Easy win. Beyond all expectations to be honest.

It seems after all these matches over the last couple of months, if anything, Kimiko is getting stronger.

This was a big one though. With this win, Kimiko has successfully defended all her ranking points she made last year on the Autumn ITF circuit, something that really didn't seem possible a few weeks ago.

If Kimiko can win that final she will actually have GAINED points over last years tremendous end of the year finish. Who would have thought that would be possible at the start of Limoges some 7 and a half weeks ago when she was coming in having lost in the 1st round of her last 10 tournaments. This really has been the most wonderful and uplifting turnaround in results. Just amazing.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #411
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

OMG it's still suspended??
maybe SF & F on the same day...
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #412
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

score is 62 33, so mainly a set more... and Kris don't has doubles...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #413
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Play has been called off for today.

Second sf and doubles final will be finished tomorrow.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #414
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
(8)Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) d. Yi-Miao Zhou (CHN) 62 63
Well done Kimiko She's now 1 win away from the top 100
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #415
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #416
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Rain in Dubai
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #417
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday's OOP:

C 4: 10:30
Kr.Pliskova vs Putintseva to finish 6-2, 3-3.
C 3: 12:00
Doubles Finale
C 3: NB 2pm
Date-Krumm vs Kr.Pliskova or Putintseva

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #418
country flag AnotherJoe

AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all

Kimiko's match yesterday was scheduled for Court #3, but was moved because the owner of the hotel wanted to use that court. First time I've ever heard of such a thing in a professional tournament...
AnotherJoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #419
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I need Putintseva to win this tourney

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 06:00 AM   #420
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJoe View Post
Kimiko's match yesterday was scheduled for Court #3, but was moved because the owner of the hotel wanted to use that court. First time I've ever heard of such a thing in a professional tournament...
It has always been like that there.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote