Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #586
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

I think she's been updating her FB so much lately because it seemed to get really commercial at one point. Her doing stuff like this is fun and fresh and keeps people interested.

This girl can market herself well.

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #587
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I think she's been updating her FB so much lately because it seemed to get really commercial at one point. Her doing stuff like this is fun and fresh and keeps people interested.

It helps that she's remarkably marketable!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:21 AM   #588
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

maybe it was Max's idea
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #589
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Maria in Milan:
http://video.gazzetta.it/tennista-ru...d-910843c278f3
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #590
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

another video:
http://www3.varesenews.it/tv/?vid=4881
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #591
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

shanks a mill
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #592
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
OMG
the diva has arrived

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #593
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

also i thought it was really nice how she stopped for pictures
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #594
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

That girl chasing her for pics and hugs...come out, come out, whoever you are
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #595
Forever Sharapova.

omg those girls stopped her 3 times and ended up getting a bag of sugarpova

are they SS posters?
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #596
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Another one http://video.sky.it/sport/altri-spor...no/v142877.vid
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #597
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

those girls
why didn't it come to my mind to go to the airport?
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #598
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
So much for the nonsense that Maria behaves coldly towards her fans.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #599
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

those girls are so lucky!!!
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #600
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Oh my God, I wish to meet Maria someday soon like how those girls did They are so lucky! happy for them And Maria is sooo kind I love her even more

P.S. Do you have a copy of the interviews she did today? those along with Ana?
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote