Mirjana: 2012 American summer - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #526
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana: 2012 American summer

not good, but keys will probably take it all.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #527
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Bummer. I thought she had a good shot at winning the whole event.

I wish she wouldn't lose so often to players ranked beneath her, but credit to Keys, who is in good form, clearly.

Mike gave her a bit tougher time than Mattek-Sands.

At least she ends the season ranked higher than she was last year, and at least ends it moving UP instead of down, with lots of matches in and even a little dubs title. Could be a lot worse.

Hope Prpic gets her to that breakthrough at the start of 2013. She's still stalled in the low 100s ... Can't seem to snap out of it.

But credit to her for ending respectably with some gutsy wins.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #528
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Mirjana is at #104 this week, up from 108.

She'll have a golden opportunity during the first quarter of next year to re-enter the top 100. She's defending only 40 points (at the AO) until mid-March.

IIRC, she was in a similar situation the past two years--with excellent opportunities to advance in the rankings at the beginning of the season--and she blew it both times. Hopefully next year will be different.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #529
country flag jela_dokic

jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light

There is no schedule yet??? I hope she plays a full calendar year....

Keep fighting Miki!!!(Y)

Jelena Dokic
Angelique Kerber
Mirjana Lucic

Steffi Graf Lindsay Davenport, Patty Schnyder, kim Clijsters
jela_dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote