Sorana's pictures thread - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #1366
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 Olympics

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #1367
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #1368
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

This is an one year old photo but it deserves another posting.
Sorana has a certain meaningful glance.
Credit to Meelis because I saw it in one of his challenger topics.

soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #1369
country flag Boygenius

Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice

Boygenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #1370
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Wimbledon 2nd round, x47HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/09/sorana-ci...ledon-27-june/
and 3rd x13 http://hqworld.net/2012/09/sorana-ci...ledon-29-june/

Last edited by Snooked : Sep 29th, 2012 at 02:36 PM.
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #1371
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Rix643 took some great pics of Sorana during her doubles. Here are some small thumbnails:

For the full sized pics and other pics go here: http://www.tennisbloggers.com/archives/4507

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 18th, 2012 at 11:11 PM.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #1372
battista

battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold

Soran offcourt: Linz
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfreinecke/
battista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #1373
country flag Doggy964

Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice

What's that ring?!?!?

At the players party in Linz, every player received a ring as a present... In the video, Sorana explains clearly that she's not engaged...
Doggy964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #1374
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll upload a ton of shots from Luxembourg sometime next week. Until then, one to sum up today's match

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #1375
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #1376
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Good, she has already sent it away. Should arrive at my house in a couple of days.

I'm waiting.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #1377
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Where is she there?
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #1378
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #1379
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

CSM Targoviste is a good female basketball club and they won that match against Arras Pays 72-64
They are on the way of writing sports history having won all 3 matches in the group stage of Europe League which is more than any other Romanian female basketball team has achieved.

She looks gorgeous in that last pic.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 08:13 PM   #1380
country flag Curcubeu

New peofile pic for Sorana. It's not as professional as the last one, but she looks so much more natural on here. I definitely prefer this one.