Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #136
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Tamarine 'Tammy' Tanasugarn - Welcome to another year on the tour!

tammy moved up in the rankings from no. 154 to no. 133 this week. keep it up tammy! and a nice article about her SF marathon with kimiko:

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201211...256076_2976559

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #137

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

75k+H Toyota:

R1: (5)Tanasugarn vs. Omae

go tammy, get some wins, you won the tournament last year, so you can't afford to lose ina n early round. keep your chances for the AO main draw alive! the first two rounds shoudl be winnable for tammy, but the QF (possibly against (1)Dellacqua) and the SF (probably (3)Voegele or (7)Barty) could be tough. do your best tammy. would be great to see a rematch from lasty ears final against kimiko with the two veterans battling for the title again!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #138
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Lets go Tammy
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:25 AM   #139

R1: (5)Tanasugarn def. Omae 63 63
R2: (5)Tanasugarn vs. Gibbs

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:40 AM   #140

R2: (5)Tanasugarn def. Gibbs 46 62 61
QF: (5)Tanasugarn vs. (1)Dellacqua

go tammy, get the upset and get to the final. you have to defend as many points as possible this week! but you have to play better than in R2 now!

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:58 PM   #141

QF: (5)Tanasugarn def. (1)Dellacqua 46 63 62
SF: (5)Tanasugarn vs. (3)Voegele

keep winning tammy. come on, get another upset!

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #142

SF: (3)Stefanie Voegele (SUI) d. (5)Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) 63 63

it was a tough draw. but it would have been so cool to see a rematch of last years final. but at least tammy defended some of her points from last year. gl in dubai now!

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #143

75k Dubai:

R1: Tanasugarn vs. Luangnam
(2)Tanasugarn/Kalashnikova vs. Murray/Webley-Smith

good draw for tammy, i think she should win this one, but bad for the thai players that they have to play each other in R1, and Kumkhum is also in their half of the draw....anyway, go tammy, you have to defend second round points from last year, but a QF or SF would be very helpful! possible R2 against (3)Bratchikova, QF against (5)Pliskova.

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #144

R1: Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) d. Nudnida Luangnam (THA) 62 64
R2: Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) vs. (3)Nina Bratchikova (RUS)

congrats, now keep winning tammy! tough one in R2, but you can do it!

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #145

(2)Tanasugarn/Kalashnikova def. Murray/Webley-Smith 61 61

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #146

R2: (3)Nina Bratchikova (RUS) def. Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) 75 36 62

QF: Camerin/Dushevina def. (2)Tanasugarn/Kalashnikova 63 67 10-4

both matches so close. i guess her season is over now. at least some good results at the end of this horrible year for tammy. gl in the new season, you can do it tammy!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #147

Australian Open:

QR1: Buyukakcay def. Tanasugarn 46 62 10-8

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #148

R1: Tanasugarn/Rosolska vs. (3)Kirilenko/Raymond

tough draw. gl tammy, do your best!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:40 AM   #149

R1: (3)Kirilenko/Raymond def. Tanasugarn/Rosolska 62 16 64

tough match and a lot closer than i expected. better luck in the next tournament tammy!

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #150
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy withdrew from Fed Cup

When is her next tournament?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote