The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 284 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #4246
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

It said near Toronto, Ontario I think
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #4247
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure anyone who wanted to find her could if they really wanted.
I still wouldn't be surprised if that's why she deleted it though.

Anyway, I don't think I'm ready for the ensuing fuckery she's about to upload.
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #4248
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I bet MAX puts all the pics and stuff! I just hope Maria writes it... If not, it would be a bit lame.

EDIT: I am not ready for the video either.
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #4249
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I think she does. She wouldn't talk about wanting to write an autobiography and all the times she's mentioned loving to write her statuses. She might withold information from time to time but she wouldn't lie about that.
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #4250
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

That video is going to be hilarious!

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #4251
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

hehe gangnampova
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #4252
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

she said she was embarrassed for being in the Gangnam Style video of Robson, but now she does the same?mmm
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #4253
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

The "Sugarpova" entries on her page I think are the ones done by someone else. They have an unnatural, corporate feel to them. But all the others feel like Maria. You can see Maria's unmistakable personality and sense of humor so often in the way her posts are written.

As for the video, I'm always up for seeing Maria attempt to dance, as awkward as it could be. She was cute dancing with that guy at the Woz/Rory exho. And she showed a couple of moves in the behind the scenes video of her commerical with Novak.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #4254
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I can't wait for the video I hope she posts it soon!!!!! It's probably gonna be extremely funny cause she's so awkward when she dances
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #4255
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
she said she was embarrassed for being in the Gangnam Style video of Robson, but now she does the same?mmm
u have misunderstood it...
she was embarrassed because she didn't know what Gangnam Style is....n shes only 25...but didn't know this popular song...
its not that she was embarrassed for being in the video...
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #4256
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Vika probably has an "adapted" version of Juice. IMO
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #4257
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Who is the boy? Could he be Thomas's son?
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #4258
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
I bet MAX puts all the pics and stuff! I just hope Maria writes it... If not, it would be a bit lame.

EDIT: I am not ready for the video either.
Now we know she doesn't lol
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #4259
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova
Liked · 3 minutes ago

On a HEAD Tennis shoot trying out my baseball skills...which need a little work. Max told me I hit it like a wimp.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #4260
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Maria Sharapova
Liked · 3 minutes ago

On a HEAD Tennis shoot trying out my baseball skills...which need a little work. Max told me I hit it like a wimp.
so she'll be wearing the yellow version of her YEC outfit during Aussie warm-ups perhaps?
effedcamel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote