Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #556
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Where? I want to see it. That's what Maria said in in interview I have read of hers that when she sings at karaoke, she sings Cher or something similar to that, cannot recall properly.

Skip to 0:23.

TeenPova singing

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #557
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Cherapova
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #558
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

the way petra says 'for all' with that smirk
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #559
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
her laugh is too good
yes I love the moment when it turns from "hihihi" to "hahahahaha"
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #560
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Would be great pr for the WTA if all the top players joined forces alà the pop and rock stars for "We are the world" to record a version of "jingle bells" or some other Christmas tune. I'd love to see the "the making of" video.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #561
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Could you imagine the drama over who gets most screen time?
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #562
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Could you imagine the drama over who gets most screen time?
Or the clash of egos over who has the best voice and who should get to sing solo on which verse? Would be quite something to see Maria and Vika rolling on the floor, pulling each others hair out while the rest of them are singing "Silent Night" in the background.

Last edited by Chrissie-fan : Nov 26th, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #563
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #564
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
full video of Masha taking part in Homestead-india event ,
from 3.00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di5kP6eHq0w&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPQ1J1e6p9I&feature=plcp

Masha was asked " will you date with men only taller than you , or the shorter ones have chances?"
"The flash lights started clicking, cameras started rolling as soon as ethereal Ms Sharapova was in the house! Tall, well turned out but far more beautiful than I had ever expected.

Soon the questions began, 'What's your favourite title win', 'What do you make of Serena Williams', 'How do you view Women's tennis'? That's when I decided to raise my hand, microphone ready and my first words to the highest earning woman athlete in the world were 'Maria...I think your very pretty', that's it! Silence engulfed the small room that was holding the press conference, when Sharapova said 'Thanks but it's only my make-up and hair, I don't wake up looking like this in the morning'. The entire room was laughing and I for one realized that not only is she very beautiful but also extremely charming with her words.

The rest of the press conference was a breeze, after all I can one day tell people that I told the one only Maria Sharapova she was very pretty and to top it all, she responded to it! I guess that's what you say are the perks of being a sports reporter."
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #565
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I don't know where that myth comes from that she doesn't feel comfortable around other people (not that I would hold that against her even if it was true) or even that she's bitchy. I don't see that. I think she's utterly charming and charismatic and communicates in a very relaxed manner with everyone.

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #566
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
yes I love the moment when it turns from "hihihi" to "hahahahaha"
She's too cute

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #567
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Or the clash of egos over who has the best voice and who should get to sing solo on which verse? Would be quite something to see Maria and Vika rolling on the floor, pulling each others hair out while the rest of them are singing "Silent Night" in the background.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #568
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't know where that myth comes from that she doesn't feel comfortable around other people (not that I would hold that against her even if it was true) or even that she's bitchy. I don't see that. I think she's utterly charming and charismatic and communicates in a very relaxed manner with everyone.
I don’t think anyone who’s watched and listened to Maria over the past few years can say she’s a cold person. In her early years, yes, I could see that. Even though I was always a fan of hers, I thought Maria was kind of a snobby brat in her teen years. Just based on a number of interviews I saw and read. However, that’s typical of many teenagers.

But she’s changed so much over the past several years. Maybe her time off from shoulder surgery gave her a new outlook on things or maybe it was just natural maturing from getting older. Whatever it was, she’s become a more relaxed and open person. She exudes more warmth and charm in interviews and has let her sense of humor shine through. And I think she even gets along better with other players, like Robson for example. Whether it’s offering her perspective on her charitable endeavors, sharing pictures of her vacations, talking about the state of women’s tennis, or doing something goofy like this video, she gives all her fans so many dimensions of herself. She is so thoughtful and insightful on a number of subjects now and isn’t guarded or scripted with her answers like so many other athletes. I love that about her.

I used to be all about Maria the tennis player. But I’ve become a bigger fan of Maria the person.

And I have to say I'm someone who's also always loved Maria's laugh.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #569
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I don’t think anyone who’s watched and listened to Maria over the past few years can say she’s a cold person. In her early years, yes, I could see that. Even though I was always a fan of hers, I thought Maria was kind of a snobby brat in her teen years. Just based on a number of interviews I saw and read. However, that’s typical of many teenagers.

But she’s changed so much over the past several years. Maybe her time off from shoulder surgery gave her a new outlook on things or maybe it was just natural maturing from getting older. Whatever it was, she’s become a more relaxed and open person. She exudes more warmth and charm in interviews and has let her sense of humor shine through. And I think she even gets along better with other players, like Robson for example. Whether it’s offering her perspective on her charitable endeavors, sharing pictures of her vacations, talking about the state of women’s tennis, or doing something goofy like this video, she gives all her fans so many dimensions of herself. She is so thoughtful and insightful on a number of subjects now and isn’t guarded or scripted with her answers like so many other athletes. I love that about her.

I used to be all about Maria the tennis player. But I’ve become a bigger fan of Maria the person.

And I have to say I'm someone who's also always loved Maria's laugh.
Perhaps the "cold behavior" of the past was also just a defense mechanism because after winning Wimbledon it changed her life forever and it took her some time to get used to her new status. It's a lot to take in and get used to at that age (or any age really). And perhaps she initially just wanted to hit tennis balls and found the extra responsabilities that came with her success just boring. Kinda like, "Oh no, another one of those pain in the ass press conferences where some idiots will ask me the same silly questions for the millionth time."

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #570
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

lol thats not gangnam style thats povastyle! hahahahaha hilarious...love her laughing!!!
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote