Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #811
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Well I never have it on just for lols normally, but it's on strict now

And I guess you'll be finding out how painful it is soon It's from Kill Bill
Damn I better update my sig then
Oh I never saw those I kinda want to now

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #812
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also Wozniacki's engaged now
My girl is getting married

I've seen the thread at GM but haven't clicked on it because I know that there will only be a loooooooong list of insults, "jokes" that I've heard a zillion times before, gifs and silly smilies on there. So I'll retreat to the safe surroundings of her players forum to continue my crying there. I don't know yet if they will be tears of happiness or misery.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #813
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah in short that thread says she'll retire then get pregnant then divorce him.

I think she values her career a lot more than most people think, so I can see her retiring when her body doesn't feel as fresh as it is now, maybe when she's 28/29.
Just what I expected. I knew that there wouldn't be many "Wow, congrats Caroline! So happy for you!" type of comments on there.

She recently said in an interview that she would like to play at least for another six or seven years. So if that's true - sorry haters, but no cigar.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #814
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Oh well, I think she could do a lot better looks wise, but she seems happy and everything so thats all that matters.
True. I've never held his looks against him. Better a plain looking guy who treats her like a princess and respects her than a hunk who treats her like shit and ends up breaking her heart.

But I admit that I'm a bit worried about how much of a distraction all this will be. Nothing to do but wait and see what happens next I suppose.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #815
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
My girl is getting married

I've seen the thread at GM but haven't clicked on it because I know that there will only be a loooooooong list of insults, "jokes" that I've heard a zillion times before, gifs and silly smilies on there. So I'll retreat to the safe surroundings of her players forum to continue my crying there. I don't know yet if they will be tears of happiness or misery.
I totally thought of you when I saw the new ! I hope Caro asked Sasha to tweet about it Because then, very very unclassy. It's HER day ! I hope she is overjoyed and all ! I am glad for her, I just hope she won't rush to get married and that she won't put him too much before her own career ā la Vaidisova.
Actually that can help her, remember Justine before and after her wedding (and also after her divorce. )

Quote:
True. I've never held his looks against him. Better a plain looking guy who treats her like a princess and respects her than a hunk who treats her like shit and ends up breaking her heart.

But I admit that I'm a bit worried about how much of a distraction all this will be. Nothing to do but wait and see what happens next I suppose.
This is what many girls of my age fail to understand....
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #816
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Apparently it's a phony. Neil Harman (a big tennis tweeter) said it needs to hold off on the congratulations for a bit.
Phew, I must say that that comes more as a relieve than a disappointment.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #817
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Phew, I must say that that comes more as a relieve than a disappointment.
100% understandable.
She is still only 23.... No need to rush...
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #818
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Caroline Wozniacki@CaroWozniacki

Can't believe you started rumors like that! @BigSascha .. Not engaged yet, but you'll be the first to know if we do!
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #819
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe more people didn't watch my video, one of my best finds on youtube.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #820
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder what all those who've hated in the GM thread will say now. Might get interesting.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #821
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post

I can't believe more people didn't watch my video, one of my best finds on youtube.
now I did.....
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #822
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

and I didn't win the contest, I just want to get drunk now
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #823
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
I miss Queenpova
Quote:
Me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Queenpova was so hilarious TF needs someone like him
#FreeQueenPova #JusticeForQueenPova 1111 #EmancipationForQueenPova

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #824
country flag jameshazza

I thought you were going Trih
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #825
country flag Trih

nah, the guy who won wrote a fucking poem with rhymes etc. it was impossible to compete
Closed Thread