Luksika Kumkhum Cheering Thread!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #16
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Luksika Kumkhum 2012 Cheering Thread!!

Been a while since I last posted but Kumkhum has been doing quite a bit but still unable to win tight three setters. Nevertheless, she meets Chang for a final spot in the main draw of Guangzhou ! All the best !
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #17
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

It's official! With the win over Chang, she is now the Thailand #2!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #18
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Anyone know where Luck will play next??

She pulled out of $100K Suzhou next week, so I'm hoping she'll play Osaka qualies...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #19
country flag leeber

leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute leeber has a reputation beyond repute

New hey~~
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #20
country flag New

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeber View Post
New hey~~
Hi !

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #21
country flag New

Luk has a terrible draw for Aus open ... Hope she manages to qualify ...

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #22
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Australian Open:

QR1: Kumkhum def. Martinez Sanchez 46 63 61
QR2: Kumkhum def. Nara 61 57 63
QR3: Kumkhum def. Sirotkina 76 36 62

R1: Kumkhum def. Arvidsson 76 64
R2: Kumkhum vs. Hampton

What a great run so far! congrats for the main draw win after those 3 tough quali matches! Keep it up and gl in R2 against Hampton. Could have been worse, Hampton beat no. 31 seed U. Radwanska. If Luksika can beat Hampton, she'll probably play Azarenka in R3. What a great match that would be for her!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #23

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: Hampton def. Kumkhum 61 62

seems she ran out of gas in the end. but still a great run. that'll push her ranking well into the top 200! keep up the good form!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:15 AM   #24
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future

She's also a mere 14 points from usurping Tammy for the #1 Thai player.

With her rising ranking it will be interesting to see what her schedule will be like. Luckily she, Luangnam, and Tanasugarn are sinilarly ranked so hopefully they'll have a built in support system especiallu for Lul and Nudnida who are approaching new ground.

This is right about where Viratprasert peaked so hopefully these ladies keep going.
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #25

Pattaya:

R1: (WC)Kumkhum vs. Dellacqua

gl, keep up the good form!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #26
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Luk won 62 62

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #27
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

My god she is on fire
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #28

congrats, keep it up and win some more matches!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:02 AM   #29

R2: (2)Kirilenko def. Kumkhum 57 62 62

still a good result against a top 20 player!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:39 AM   #30
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
if only she had a better draw like against Bratchikova

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote