Jelena Jankovic News and Articles Thread, vol 3 - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #976
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic News and Articles Thread, vol 3

google translate

Jelena Jankovic: "Tennis Courts as the catwalk"

The heroine of tennis has revealed that his favorite color. Flies are vibrant and intense: yellow, blue and naradžasta, and winter white, all shades of gray and beige. No matter how hard you love the glamor and high fashion yet everything has to be carried away comfortably and, of course, the typical female. In spite of full closet happens to her that sometimes utters a sentence: "I have nothing to wear" or "I have not mated." As a girl who has reached maximum in most of their releases, Jelena Jankovic is undoubtedly synonymous with style that is constantly evolving.

To the impression that a woman will leave crucial charisma, proof inner beauty

Who do you think is an example of a beautiful woman, whose style can be an example?

I do not have a personality that would be an example. A great example are all successful charismatic women in some combination or meeting give the impression inner beauty and energy that just fascinates me.

Do you favor the slogan "All for the Beauty"?

Now at my age, maybe it's too early for this question, but a supporter excellent care, cosmetics, energy and general healthy living. I see beauty in the work on it in every way.

Which is the best combination in clothing you feel?

My style is fickle. It could be called a general and elegant. Everything depends on circumstances and events. During the day I wear jeans, T-shirt and high heels, even though I am 177cm tall, I love fashion high heels. I love the elegant evening dresses with small design soft and good jewelry.

What would you advise young people profesonalno want to try tennis?

The most important thing is to love what you do, I like to go out with a smile on the court, get the most out of yourself, maximum, not to complain about time spent in the field. I live by to this day and I always feel like it. Sometimes, you might feel like his own shadow, and then not train. Most importantly, when it comes to young people, it is their personal desire, not desire or ambition of parents. Then success is sure.

It is often said to be the best Serbian tennis players brand. Does this mean a special responsibility?

I'm proud of what I come from Serbia. As I travel I meet and play with people from all over the world still feel that this is the best way of evidence that the sport and the best music, the representatives of my country.

What do you do when you wake up grumpy and unhappy with the image you see in the mirror?

There are few days. Side we have those feelings. I am able to renew your energy and dedication to inspire the most simple things. Plays with the dog relaxes me.

A female athlete government stereotype that masculine and do not like to dress up. How do you react to such views?

Fortunately times have changed. Tennis courts are all over the small runway. Players have become increasingly concerned about her hair and face. Sports company for each season launch a new fashion line, color trend, so that changes in a positive way obvious. Players like me out of the field take care of their styling, build their attitude and style. I brought it from home. Mama Snezana was responsible for the beginnings of the first fashion. Later, travel to Paris, London, Milan and New York, as in spring fashion, set my personal style.

New generation of players have made the ladies of tennis are the fashion icons of the first kind, says Jelena Jankovic

Is there opposite the top right of friendship?

In professional sports it is difficult to achieve. Daily regimen does not leave much time for socializing or exploring closer, so that true friendship is almost impossible to achieve.

What do you consider the greatest life achievement so far?

The pyramid crowned with success in 2008. when I became the best player in the world.

What male trait is on your list of the most desirable?

I'm in emotional relationship with professional athlete. We are very young and career success and we are in the first place, although I think that the understanding of professional responsibilities and lifestyle, as well as the struggle to spend their free time as best we can, the most desirable feature of a man who is next to me. Of course it is primarily men who feel good about himself, a gentleman who has a combination of strength, kindness, sense of humor and above all, good manners.

How much are you good at cooking?

I'm not proficient. I do not know how to cook, but I would love to learn. Although I love to eat, I do not keep a diet, even I sometimes want to put on weight. I love Japanese, Chinese and Italian cuisine. I love to experiment. When I was in Serbia, one of the mother's cabbage rolls.

Due to frequent travel spend a lot of time in airports. How prekraćujete time between flights?

It all depends how much time I have. I walk to the boutiques, I like to buy cosmetics. Always something runs out: mascara, lip gloss, good powder, perfume. It's the only time when I buy gifts for your loved ones. Everything really depends on the weather. I try to read a good book, I draw sketches of your dress or a clothing line, which for the sport, and off the pitch.

Last edited by -NAJ- : Nov 10th, 2012 at 12:11 PM.
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #977
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena Jankovic guest of honor
26/11/2012

WTA former world no. 1 Jelena Jankovic shined in the 15th AHTC as the guest of honor of the tournament. She shared the fun and the great time with the rest of the players.

As a guest of honor, she handed over the prizes of the Miss Tournament contest to the winners. on behalf of the AHTC staff, we would like to thank Ms. Jankovic for her presence and looking forward to welcome her again in the future.

http://www.dubaitennis.com/news/42/2...guest-of-honor
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #978
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

JJ: "I still dream about grand slam ..."

Jelena Jankovic in Dubai began preparations for the new season. Do not give up on the ultimate goal, the title on one of the four major tournaments.

Jelena for Dubai Media said that she began to train, to work hard and she not given up of big goals.

"I won a number of titles, was the first in the world, I won a Grand Slam as a junior and in the mix. Played in the singles final in New York and five semi-finals, I was not far, it gives me the right to believe," said our player.

"I finished year as 22nd. I aim to be back in the top 10 next year," says Jankovic.

"I am 27 years old and according to the criteria in women's tennis I'm already a veteran. But I'm not finished, I have to be physically ready. I'll Play as long as I enjoy playing tennis", said Jlena.

http://www.sportske.net/vest/tenis/j...em-105200.html
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #979
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sport360.com/article/jele...t-slam-success

JELENA JANKOVIC: GRAND PLANS FOR ANOTHER SHOT AT SLAM SUCCESS

Tennis is often an unkind sport. You can come close many times, yet still not achieve one of the sport’s biggest honours – winning a Grand Slam. Andy Murray can certainly tell you how that felt like before finally winning that elusive Major in New York a few months ago.

For Jelena Jankovic, one US Open final and five other semi-finals in Grand Slams were more than enough to give her the sense of how capable she is of coming agonisingly close to winning a Major, yet how tough it is to take that final step.

The former world No1 is in Dubai, doing some pre-season training and believes her Grand Slam hopes are far from over.

“I was a finalist of the US Open, I played many semi-finals – French Open, Australian Open, US Open. I’d like to make that one step further and win a Grand Slam,” Jankovic told Sport360° on the sidelines of the 15th Al Habtoor Tennis Challenge.

“I won it in mixed doubles, I won it as a junior. I was No1 junior in the world when I was 15, I won the junior Australian Open.

“So that’s a goal and a dream of mine to win a Grand Slam. I’ve been No1 in the world and won many tournaments, but that’s (Grand Slam win) something that I’d like to achieve in my career.

“You always have to believe, if I could be in the final and the semi-finals, why not win it? It’s only one or two matches away, so if I could get that far then I can win.

“The only difference between winning other tournaments and winning a Grand Slam is that you last two weeks and you have to win seven matches instead of five. You have to be mentally tough and ready to do it.”

Famous for her flexibility and her incredible court coverage, Jankovic was a constant fixture in the world’s top-five for five consecutive seasons but has now slipped to No22 after a mixed season where she made the second week in only one of the four Slams – the Australian Open – and made two finals in Dallas and Birmingham, along with three semi-final showings, and lost both her matches in the Fed Cup final to the Czech Republic.

She hasn’t won a title since her remarkable run at Indian Wells in 2010. But the 27-year-old says she’s training hard in Dubai, hoping to get back to her familiar place amongst the world’s best players.

She says: “It’s very difficult to be at the top of the game and I’ve been able to be in the top 10 for five consecutive years. It’s a lot of hard work and dedication, and also during those five years I was very fortunate that I didn’t have any big injuries. So I was able to compete at a very high level and train hard to sustain that level in order to be up there.

“Right now I’m No22 in the world, I would love to get back to the top 10. I’m here in Dubai training very hard. I just started three days ago. I had some time off after the Fed Cup final. I went to see my family and spent some time with my friends and at home and now I’m just starting my pre-season and getting ready for 2013.”

Although the Fed Cup was barely three weeks ago, Jankovic admits getting back to the rhythm of training is not the easiest of things to do.

She added: “It’s not easy. I enjoyed my time off just doing nothing. And now I have to wake up early again, and be on schedule. It’s amazing how quickly we lose the form. I get tired so quickly now. I have to get back in shape. But little by little. I’m not in a rush, it’s going to be a process.”

This is the first time Jankovic is spending her off season in Dubai, but she is no stranger to the city. The WTA website states her residence as Dubai, and she was here during the weeks leading up to the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships as well as before the Asian swing.

“I love it here in Dubai, it’s the best preparation you can have before the Australian Open because of the weather and all the facilities. The courts, the gym, the people are very nice, they’re very welcoming. I feel very good here,” she says.

“And I have great memories, especially winning the Habtoor tournament almost 10 years ago.

“It was the beginning of my professional career, that’s where my journey had started. I’m very happy to see other players now playing in it.”

Having turned pro 12 years ago, Jankovic is considered a Tour veteran and even though men’s tennis appears to feature many top players who are over 30, in women’s tennis, the Serb knows she belongs to the grown-up group of players even though she still feels fresh and retirement is not on her mind.

She says: “I’m now 27 years old and when I was No1, I was maybe 22 or 23. So when you see some other girls who are 20 years old, I’m already considered as a veteran.

“Our tennis careers are not long, and I think in women’s tennis it’s shorter. It’s very difficult on our bodies but I still have some years to go if my body is in good shape. As long as I’m enjoying it, I’ll keep playing.”

LIFE ON THE TOUR:

2004 – Her first WTA title, in Budapest

2006 – Made her first Grand Slam semi-final at the US Open

2007 – Became the first Serbian player to win a Grand Slam title when she won the Wimbledon mixed doubles title with British partner Jamie Murray

2008 – Reached her only Grand Slam singles final. Lost to Serena Williams in a fantastic match at the US Open.

Became No1 in the world and held the spot for 17 weeks.

Favourite thing about being a pro tennis player? I get the chance to travel the world and learn about different cultures and meet different people. I love winning, the satisfaction you get from it, and playing in front of big crowds.

Least favourite thing about being a pro tennis player? Spending time on the plane, jetlag, time differences, not sleeping in my own bed. Being away from family and friends because of constant travel. But that’s the job I chose to do and a tennis career is not so long and you just enjoy it. But I don’t complain.
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 06:46 AM   #980
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Now I'm totally confused. Didn't she say in that talk-show she did after the FC that she was planning to play until after Wimbledon and then take an indefinite break from tennis (which I understood as ''and then unofficially retire'')?

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #981
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

So happy about her words..great motivation...she is really ready..good that she split with her lover, so now she is really focussed ..JJ is back!!!!!!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #982
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus podgorny View Post
Now I'm totally confused. Didn't she say in that talk-show she did after the FC that she was planning to play until after Wimbledon and then take an indefinite break from tennis (which I understood as ''and then unofficially retire'')?
she never said anything like that, on the commercial announcemnet for the show they apparently wanted to get the ratings up, and mentioned she would be talking about a "break from tennis" but she said nothing of the sort...
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #983
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

Ok, she is training, but with who? Is she still with that guy Diego Ayala as a coach?
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #984
country flag -NAJ-

^ Yes, she is working with Diego in Dubai

Brenci, ona to nikad nije rekla. Novine pisu gluposti, nisu u stanju da prensu nista sta je receno.
Dejan Vranes je nedavno rekao "ja kazem jedno, oni napisu nesto drugo"
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #985
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post

Brenci, ona to nikad nije rekla. Novine pisu gluposti, nisu u stanju da prensu nista sta je receno.
I onda traže izvinjenje od devojaka. To je sramota.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #986
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos.rs View Post
she never said anything like that, on the commercial announcemnet for the show they apparently wanted to get the ratings up, and mentioned she would be talking about a "break from tennis" but she said nothing of the sort...
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post

Thanks guys, the weirdest thing is that I didn't hear it in the announcement, I obviously misunderstood what Jelena said during the show. I must admit I was pretty confused why no one else commented on it here.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #987
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos.rs View Post
Ok, she is training, but with who? Is she still with that guy Diego Ayala as a coach?
She really need another coach.
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #988
country flag mb011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
She really need another coach.
sure does.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #989
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

Who, though? She's been through a zillion and I'm sure she's asked everyone. No one's crazy enough to do it.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #990
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optima View Post
Who, though? She's been through a zillion and I'm sure she's asked everyone. No one's crazy enough to do it.
It's really tough to say what she is supposed to do now. It's even hard to choose a proper game plan.