$75,000 Dubai (UAE) 2012 | Nov 26 (Winner: Kimiko Date-Krumm) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #121
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of
Re: $75,000 Dubai (UAE) 2012 | Nov 26 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
I guess the Pliskovas just want to have fun and try to play with someone different in the last tournament of the year for them. No big deal.
I suppose they know Dabrowski from junior days, and Hrdinova is Czech so they probably know each other. Is very strange though.

Also Uhlirova without Grandin. I did notice she was on the singles entry list, does she still take singles seriously. I know she sometimes plays vacant WTA qualies but does she still see herself as a singles player?

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #122
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dubai: Thailand’s Noppawan Lertcheewakarn knows she has a “mountain to climb” when she starts the defence of her crown at the 15th Al Habtoor Tennis Challenge, which is being held at the Habtoor Grand Beach Resort and Spa this week.
Lertcheewakarn sprung a surprise 7-5, 6-4 win over Kristina Mladenovic last year, in keeping with the women’s tournament dictum of “bringing today the stars of tomorrow”.
“This year, things are going to be tough for me as I will have to defend my points here,” Lertcheewakarn told Gulf News before the official draw of the competition was held on Sunday.
“It will be like a mountain to climb, but I know I can do it.”
Present at the draw was the losing finalist in 2011, Bojana Jovanovski, 2003 winner and former world number one Jelena Jankovic. Mohammad Al Mazroui, Managing Director of Al Habtoor Group, Tennis Emirates board member Zainab Al Ansari, ITF Supervisor Hani Al Khafief and Ivica Ancic, elder brother of former tennis star Mario Ancic and the new tournament director of this event, also attended the draw.
“It feels nice to be back in Dubai. Last year was my first time and I went home with a trophy. Hopefully, I can repeat the same this year as well,” said the 19-year-old Thai before she started the defence of her title against No 7 seed Stefanie Voegele of Switzerland.
Thailand has a strong presence in this competition, which begins on Monday, with Lertcheewakarn joined by veteran Tamarine Tanasugarn, Nudnida Luangnam and Luksika Kumkhum. “We’ve rented a condo here and all of us will be staying together during the week,” Lertcheewakarn said.
This year the tournament has three WTA top-100 players led by Romanian Irina Camelia Begu (No 52), along with Jovanovski (No 56) and Nina Bratchikova (No 81).
“There are some pretty interesting first-round matches lined up here and I would ask people to head here and watch some good tennis,” Jankovic said.
The main round of the competition will be held at the Habtoor Grand Beach Resort and Spa tennis courts from Monday after the final round of qualifiers are played earlier in the morning.
Beginning as an ITF $25,000 (Dh91,825) event in 1998, the Al Habtoor Tennis Challenge is currently classified as a $75,000 ITF Women’s Circuit Tournament.
JJ here

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #123
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $75,000 Dubai (UAE) 2012 | Nov 26 (Quali Draw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
No Nagy this year? Haha
in doubles draw though

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #124
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
JJ should have asked for mdwc
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #125
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(5)Kristina Barrois (GER) d. (3)Arina Rodionova (RUS) 63 62
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #126
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Arina
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #127
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(2)Cristina Dinu (ROU) d. Alexandra Artamonova (RUS) 62 64
(4)Tara Moore (GBR) d. (7)Danka Kovinic (MNE) 76(5) 64

Last edited by Meelis : Nov 26th, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #128
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Go Karo!

5-2...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #129
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
JJ here
Quote:
Jelena Jankovic guest of honor
26/11/2012

WTA former world no. 1 Jelena Jankovic shined in the 15th AHTC as the guest of honor of the tournament. She shared the fun and the great time with the rest of the players.

As a guest of honor, she handed over the prizes of the Miss Tournament contest to the winners. on behalf of the AHTC staff, we would like to thank Ms. Jankovic for her presence and looking forward to welcome her again in the future.

http://www.dubaitennis.com/news/42/2...guest-of-honor

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #130
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Arina
She can still get In as LL?

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #131
country flag Kəv.

^ if shes Lucky

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #132
country flag bihtenis

bihtenis is an unknown quantity at this point

what happens with Amra :/ go Jasmina
bihtenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #133
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Amra saves to get bageled...

1-5...

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #134
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

Karo 6-3 5-4. Come on AO MD baby girl. Jana will drop out though
Rockjack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #135
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Karolina Pliskova (CZE) d. (4)Jana Cepelova (SVK) 63 64