Off season - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #61
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

ana and her bestest friend
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 01:01 AM   #62
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.kurir-info.rs/ana-ivanovi...-clanak-525361

This is for Serbian posters. I sent them a comment, but I doubt they'll publish it. Someone else should try to post it as well or we should at least bitch about it here, on Twitter, on Ana's official forum, what they're doing is simply lame and I think it's just wrong to ignore it and stay silent about it. Their trashy journalists will never stop bitching about her and writing lies until someone reacts. I know that many of you will say that it's useless or even retarded to try something like that, but many of us wasted too much energy on arguing with GM trolls, on arguing with other Ana's fans, JJ's fans etc. And this is affecting her reputation much more than posts from Kworb or IDK.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #63
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
http://www.kurir-info.rs/ana-ivanovi...-clanak-525361

This is for Serbian posters. I sent them a comment, but I doubt they'll publish it. Someone else should try to post it as well or we should at least bitch about it here, on Twitter, on Ana's official forum, what they're doing is simply lame and I think it's just wrong to ignore it and stay silent about it. Their trashy journalists will never stop bitching about her and writing lies until someone reacts. I know that many of you will say that it's useless or even retarded to try something like that, but many of us wasted too much energy on arguing with GM trolls, on arguing with other Ana's fans, JJ's fans etc. And this is affecting her reputation much more than posts from Kworb or IDK.
Wow, that article is unbelievable. Trashy beyond belief. at the Serbian press. Geezus.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #64
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Look who's back!
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #65
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

That is one of the reasons why "Kurir" should be closed forever. They are embarrassing journalism. Ana should not care for those stupid articles because only uneducated people read that piece of a nothing.
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #66
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Look who's back!
Hey Ben! Nice to see you!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #67
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Look who's back!
Relapsed, huh? I told you.
j/k, welcome back
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #68
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

http://www.anaivanovic.com/news/anas...ess-sells-1200

Quote:
Ana's charity dress sells for $1,200

The signed adidas dress that Ana donated to Cahonas Scotland, a male cancer charity, was auctioned for $1,200 last week.

Ana's dress was the fourth most popular item among the 51 celebrity-donated lots. Sir Paul McCartney's signed tie sold for $3,750, while Andy Murray's signed shirt went for $265, and Roger Federer's signed bandana fetched roughly the same amount.

Well over $15,000 was raised in total for a most worthy cause.
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #69
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Lol at Ana's dress making more than Roger and Andy's items combined

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #70
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Did you guys see Ana's latest facebook update.

Quote:
I've not played many exhibitions in the past few years so it was a lot of fun to visit Milan at the weekend for an exhibition event. I shopped, ate great food, took part in some pretty strange press conferences, and I even won a game against Vinci. Actually, I won the match, then Maria Sharapova and I lost the doubles, but overall we won 2-1. But to be honest the score didn't matter - it was just a lot of fun being on court and relaxing, enjoying the occasion, away from a tournament.
AMAZE.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #71
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Did you guys see Ana's latest facebook update.

AMAZE.
I saw it and I thought it was weird. I didn't get what she meant until I read your post just now

I love Ana's sense of humour, she can make fun of herself. One of the many reasons Australia adores her
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #72
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly though, what's going on with Ana and her weight? She looks even thinner now. It honestly just makes me sad And it's scary to see. Like it's just not normal anymore. Those pictures from yesterday, what is that? That is not how an athlete should look like. She barely has any flesh on her arms anymore. I know she's supposed to have a training camp in Dubai to work on her fitness but honestly.. it's so bad now. No athlete would ever go down this route. This image just says it all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post

How has anyone in her team not noticed this? Surely they should have? Like what direction are they planning on heading in with her fitness tbh? It's crazy. This weight loss has ruined her. She barely has any strength to push off on her shots anymore. She used to stand up to the ball and deliver in the past, now she just muscles the ball and barely at that. And don't get me started about her fitness on court, and how she can barely keep up in matches these days
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #73
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
Honestly though, what's going on with Ana and her weight? She looks even thinner now. It honestly just makes me sad And it's scary to see. Like it's just not normal anymore. Those pictures from yesterday, what is that? That is not how an athlete should look like. She barely has any flesh on her arms anymore. I know she's supposed to have a training camp in Dubai to work on her fitness but honestly.. it's so bad now. No athlete would ever go down this route. This image just says it all..

How has anyone in her team not noticed this? Surely they should have? Like what direction are they planning on heading in with her fitness tbh? It's crazy. This weight loss has ruined her. She barely has any strength to push off on her shots anymore. She used to stand up to the ball and deliver in the past, now she just muscles the ball and barely at that. And don't get me started about her fitness on court, and how she can barely keep up in matches these days
I'm speechless Harry...

What is more worrisome to me is that she looks thinner each week I see her. I didn't think it was posible.. but each week she looks thinner.. its a progressive thing.. it doesn't look like its even stable..

Also worissome is that Ana is still denying she is even losing weight.. I mean.. I'm not even going to talk about people around her, because I just can't with all of them.. the ammount of stupid decisions Ana made allowed by these people speak for itself.. this is just the worst of them all.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #74
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Well...you can't solve a problem unless you first admit you have one. It's the first step. The fact that Ana didn't gain, not even 1 kilo in past 4 weeks , tells us that she has no weight-loss problem....Her fans do...What she said about it?

"I don't feel that i've seriously lost weight...I was traveling a lot (unlike in previous 9 years?), i experienced some stressful situations and sometimes lacked quality food during my travels..." Because she played in Africa? ..When she traveled to war zones? ...Which tournament offered low quality food to players? ...I don't remember that she listed "a stomach virus" as a reason for her retirement or defeat...So much from a girl who wants people to tell her the truth...Because she can handle the truth, right?

What about Nigel? He went through this situation before...He remember those times when Dani got a new nickname -HAUNTuchova...Back, in 2003-2005 he insisted, that with Dani - "it's all a matter of finding the right balance between eating and exercise..." Oh,...he also said then: "She is not anorexic...but she is burning more calories than she is taking in. Young girls - they see fashion items which to wear they must not be a couple of pounds overweight."...It is good to know that Ana has such a man in her team...a man who can address the problem...who wont repeat mistake from the past...a man who would tell her the truth...

How about her team? How come her parents didn't notice anything for 2 years? That Ana didn't gain weight since '10? That Ana can't gain a 1 kilo in off-season...being relaxed , with her best friends and family? At home? Enjoying a " haute cuisine" and not some junk food she can get at Wimbledon, RG, in Melbourne, Rome and Madrid...Maybe they'll wait until she signs endorsement deal with some fashion giant?...Or they want to see how long Ana can live with weak heart and kidney...? With osteoporosis...bad skin, nails and hair...liver...the entire immune system...
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #75
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Someone mentioned she will work on her fitnes and weight in some camp in Dubai. Is that true?
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote