Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #766
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Danny, how am I supposed to know where you live in the first place? In order to be a reason for me not to reveal where do I live. Erm, ..... unfortunately. Got mugged within a month of moving in here, like a boss.

By they since you are such a prejudiced ageist. Do spill the tea on how old you are?

I am not. My parents are. Yeah, I am totally broke by the way as of now. Student Accomondation - house - 11 people - it is beyond vile. I need a special permission to work because of the country I am a citizen of and it will take 6 months (if lucky) to get it so I ain't working this whole year.
You pretty much gave away that it was Salford, purely because there's no other Uni's in Greater Manchester which would be good enough for someone to bother coming all the way across Europe for

Salford isn't TOO bad though, compared to some other places in the UK As long as you....know where to not go (getting mugged comes with the territory in certain parts). Have you been to Gay Village in Manchester yet?

And I'm 21 also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Here it is: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=435986 So many memories In a way I miss when Wozniacki was #1, it was more satisfying when she lost. Now it's kinda anticlimatic
Back in the days when Willytards and Mashabators were perrennially bored due to our faves being injured / sucking, so everyone focussed their fire on poor Woz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Mary Cherry is pretty infuriating. Caralenko just makes me lol. I remember she gave me my first ever bad rep because I said that no matter how badly a top player is playing they should always beat Kirilenko
I was mostly AWOL for Caralenko's peak (2010-mid2011). Which is a shame because she does seem GOATly. All her Masha-hating is more than cancelled out by her bringing us the Willytards' Guide to Surviving GM, hands down the most amazing thing in the history of TF.

Mary Cherry is perplexing. I used to really enjoy her posts, but this year she's gotten progressively more bitter and irritating.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #767
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I don't know. AO was so frustrating. I mean I was sure that she was going to win after the fight and heart she displayed in the SF. I wasn't expected such a scoreline to say the least, it looked like it was going to be quite good quality in the middle of that first set. As far as Maria serving for 4-4 and then she wasted a few GPs and collapsed. She definitely did have a Final block back then.

Hopefully that goes away next year.
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #768
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Lachy

AO is just the worst this year, like Mark said, extreme delight to extreme disgust....
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #769
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Mary Cherry should be overjoyed as Vika won her first slam, but as she hates Andy with a passion and he has now won a slam I guess that has now gotten in the way of her delight? One reason of a few as to why the change?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #770
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

But as far as I rmb Mary Cherry has been bitter-posting ALL YEAR. I don't know why

Reading back at those suicidal posts can be both depressing and hilarious at the same time Too bad we've not seen any Sweetcleo or even Chris' (Shafanovic) level of meltdown these days.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #771
country flag Mashabator
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

What six feet under said was hilare

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #772
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Wait.

You're actually a girl?

I am. Ask Deborah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
You pretty much gave away that it was Salford, purely because there's no other Uni's in Greater Manchester which would be good enough for someone to bother coming all the way across Europe for

Salford isn't TOO bad though, compared to some other places in the UK As long as you....know where to not go (getting mugged comes with the territory in certain parts). Have you been to Gay Village in Manchester yet?

And I'm 21 also.
Well, duh, I was not trying to 'hide' it, anyways. Ugh, its arguable if it is good enough. I bothered coming in order not to be back home. I wanted Southampton but they cut me, the agency that was managing my application didn't acknowledge my Aberdeen letter ( which was my second choice); so I had to choose between Derby & Salford, and ended up here.

Cut the crap, it is pretty much a ghetto. I mean, even the way how people conduct themselves like seriously ... having you hand into your junk ain't cool. I was kinda guilty about the mugging; I was careless and the muggers were like 14-15-year-olds Is that Canal Street? Yeah, I went there the very first time I went out since the people from house wanted to go there. We were in Queer.

See, you are a granny yourself so stop being judgmental. I bet I am younger than even if not I still look like 17 so I win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
She definitely did have a Final block back then.
She still has granted that it does not apply when on clay. Ratio in finals:

pre-injury

19-7 (73.1%)

post-2008:

8-18 (44%)
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #773
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
AO meltdowns start here
OMG Yessss ! I also remember Craig's meltdown I don't remember when? Maybe at Miami?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Mary Cherry is pretty infuriating. Caralenko just makes me lol. I remember she gave me my first ever bad rep because I said that no matter how badly a top player is playing they should always beat Kirilenko
That's how I feel too. But Maria lost to Kirilenko in a Slam once... She played sooo badly, omg 70+ UES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Caralenko only exists these days to rip FlameOn to shreds. It gives me life
She came out from retirement to show her disappointement at my deep run in Pop Contest What a big honour. I think she is upset I am now one of you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Threads like that made and sometimes still make me feel like a traitor for showing support to any player other than Woz. For the last 1 1/2 years or so I've tried to avoid any GM threads with the words Caroline Wozniacki in the title because I was already punch drunk from the abuse of the previous two years. It was either that or leave TF for good for me.
TBH I still hope for Caro to win a Slam. The butthurt would be so glorious.

Quote:
If you have the chatzy you're part of it. If you don't then you just post there.
No. Not at all. Depends of the time you have been posting there, if you talk to everyone. Like I said, Chatzy = MSN = PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
omg Lachy your signature makes my eyes cry
What a badass sig Lachy is gonna get many badreps if he/she posts in GM (is Lachy a boy or a girl? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Mary Cherry should be overjoyed as Vika won her first slam, but as she hates Andy with a passion and he has now won a slam I guess that has now gotten in the way of her delight? One reason of a few as to why the change?

Sorry obligatory Murray stanning by Debby

Quote:
I am. Ask Deborah.
Indeed. Your real name is Svetlana and you are straight.
Hopefully you are not traumatized anymore by your bad experience.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #774
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Also this is why I love tumblr.

LIFE.
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #775
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Tyra makes me wanna hurl.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #776
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also this is why I love tumblr.

LIFE.

Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #777
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Post match presser USO final:
Q. That's my question, because some people would resent the other player.

VICTORIA AZARENKA: Yeah, but I will not take anything back. I think she's brought ‑‑ for me Serena is the greatest player of all time. She took the game to the next level. As I said before, she makes me all the time to make sure that I'm taking my game, my personality, my physical aspect to the next level. So, you know, having few of the players like that in the women's tour right now is something priceless, you know, something that you cannot take away. It's the people who, you know, like Maria, like Petra those kind of girls, they always push me to be better. I mean, it's great opportunity, so I have no regret. Today I was close. I'm going to have for sure another opportunity to make something better. That's what I'm looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHaxZc_fVQI
Now in this video where Maria is so disrespectful and totally out of line @ 1:30
"-Greatest player of all time? -For me always been my idol, Steffi Graf."

Werking her forked tongue well.
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #778
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She still has granted that it does not apply when on clay. Ratio in finals:

pre-injury

19-7 (73.1%)

post-2008:

8-18 (44%)

post-2008:
8-12 (40%)

Luckily you are not a math student, Princess.
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #779
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post

post-2008:
8-12 (40%)

Luckily you are not a math student, Princess.

I was just trying to subtly enhance Maria's bridesmaid resume, you bad bad subject. You are right, though. I did ban mathematics in all across my kingdom and ordered all the maths nerds to be beheaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHaxZc_fVQI
Now in this video where Maria is so disrespectful and totally out of line @ 1:30
I can just picture it how the sectarians are responding to this in the sanctuary.
Maria has always stressed that Serena is a great player and that she is WAY ahead of her. This was just a suitable moment to pay homage to Monica.
I mean, my main problem with the video is that Maria's skin looks kinda oily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Just saw this, thanks I guess Though I am surprised someone actually remembers what I look like.
You are welcome.

Last edited by Mistress of Evil : Nov 25th, 2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: atrocious language
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #780
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Monica mentioned Masha in her book Getting A Grip: On My Body, My Mind, My Self.. I will post the quote later, if you like.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread