Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #751
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
When you are doing it I think you have to select closed forums most likely. Even at that you will only get 250 posts.
ok..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #752
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

That thread was so hilarious.
Threads like that made and sometimes still make me feel like a traitor for showing support to any player other than Woz. For the last 1 1/2 years or so I've tried to avoid any GM threads with the words Caroline Wozniacki in the title because I was already punch drunk from the abuse of the previous two years. It was either that or leave TF for good for me.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #753
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
Somebody please, you have to make a bloody gif for this.
I love how pumped she gets
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #754
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
You cant take away the pride of a Queen. Even if her mighty land & kingdom is so little.

As for the peasants...

Pray for your alms.

Quote:
So here's the deal before I get banned.

I thought this thread was a little inactive at times, and wanted almost a chat room type thing where people replied fast. So despite their overly gay-ness I joined the brigade and respected all of the people their immensely. I didn't like everyone, but they all replied so quickly (this is very important to me) so I was content with posting there. Without realizing it, the popcon started not log after. I didn't know what'd happened, but despite Mary Cherry disliking Maria I
Thought her GM posts were funny, and as a small Vika fan (yeah whatever I'd go there so deal) I got along pretty well with her. Of course she got banned, I didn't check why, and put #FREEMARYCHERRY in my SIG instead of my POVA pic. Then the Brigade asked me to leave because supporting someone who I talked to for months was rude and disrespectful to them. I obliged. I left their chat thread, but was by no means happy doing so. If posted their for only a few weeks, but the people were all so great and were great individuals so I liked it. Anyways not ONE of these people who I respected so much said even as much as a "don't go" and instead they bitched about me on their private chat thread.

So now I'm calling those people who i respected out and making them feel bad for kicking me out for supporting someone who I thought was funny. I don't care if I get banned, it's the off season go jump in a
Ditch.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

All of you letting that butch lezza controlling your minds... #icant

Quote:
Okay. No Mary Cherry will be back as an early Christmas present that games ended now sadly. It looked really good.

The Russian men do suck a lot, and Safina PEAKED when Safin was about to retire, so they snubbed Maria.

I'm sure I won't get permabanned, so even if I do get banned I'll be back

Maria was recovering from a lost shoulder. Of course siblings was great story. But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
I was part of Nikki and co. chatthread and MSN group too back then

and about Masha saying Monica Seles

to be fair, she did beat Serena 2 times and she never beaten Seles in her entire career

Then Greta Arn is close 2nd.
Quote:
but if you're gay what good are here looks

The ignorance.
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #755
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Reading that old AO thread i remember that night so well

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #756
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

From AO thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Maria for RG champ! I have complete faith in her that she can.
And she did

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #757
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
I really don't know what happened. Maybe it's because I'm part of Brigade -__-
How do you define the difference between someone who is a part of it and someone who just posts there?
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #758
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
AO meltdowns start here
I didn't post in here at the time but I was a big ole bitter bitch post AO-final in GM
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #759
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
I didn't post in here at the time but I was a big ole bitter bitch post AO-final in GM
I really could not deal. I didn't even log on for like a fortnight afterwards
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #760
country flag $uricate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Ksenia. is hot. There are other girls on here like Giselle, Maya, Lefty. and me but I do not do toddlers. Sorry.

Wait.

You're actually a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Caralenko only exists these days to rip FlameOn to shreds It gives me life
One time she came out of retirement to badrep me
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #761
country flag $uricate

Quote:
If you have the chatzy you're part of it. If you don't then you just post there.

I don't even know what that is

Quote:
I will never forget the SF and F.

From being so emotionally happy that she beat Kvitova when she was extremely relevant when I was at a family gathering, to being almost in tears watching her game deteriorate in that second set by myself at night. I'll never forget me thinking SHE WILL STILL WIN THIS at deuce in the last game

I've never been so mad after a slam final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I really could not deal. I didn't even log on for like a fortnight afterwards
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #762
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
I will never forget the SF and F.

From being so emotionally happy that she beat Kvitova when she was extremely relevant when I was at a family gathering, to being almost in tears watching her game deteriorate in that second set by myself at night. I'll never forget me thinking SHE WILL STILL WIN THIS at deuce in the last game

Yep. The fact that she was like 2-0/3-1 up in the first was particularly painful at the time. She just didn't do enough
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #763
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

omg Lachy your signature makes my eyes cry
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #764
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

its really bugging me that they haven't corrected her h2h with vika on the wta website
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #765
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
omg Lachy your signature makes my eyes cry
Closed Thread